Did you boo Bougherra ?

ScottBogle

I bet you that none of you would have noticed that i was capitalising everything if one person hadnt started all this :pierre:

Anyway is this not a thread about bougherra and not my grammer ?

There im not capitalising that sentence

what ye goni moan about now ? :craphead:

dont understand why any of our PLAYERS should be booed to be honest, by our own...

for the booers,ask yourself this..whats the be all and end all in football ,the holy grail ,the hardest medal to get your hands on,and what you have dreamed of yourself as a little boy jackets doon in your back green...

playing in a world cup finals me thinks ,thats THE tourney and boughie is there ,hence the reason he was late and celebrating ffs ,and going by reports

he wasnt expected back anyway,so what is the problem??

and to qualify in the way they did and against who they did,they are all seen as heroes in their country something scotland players would never be portrayed as if they ever qualify ..so lets give the guy his place here and try and understand how much it felt to him and his team mates ,cause being from scotland we will never understand how they felt in qualifying,,get off his and his cultures back cause its so different from ours ,and im afraid we should proud of what he has achieved instead of treating the guy like some fucking leper..

Never boo any Rangers players

There are some ive really hated through the years (Adam being the latest) but booing them

does no good and only gives the enemy ammunition.

you said it, you should never boo your own player

I f***n hate the boo boys. I've lost count of the number of youngsters they've ruined over the years. It gets to a point where the player hides. Charlie Adam recently spoke about how the fans can effect a player. I really don't see what positive effect booing can possibly have on a player.

I bet you that none of you would have noticed that i was capitalising everything if one person hadnt started all this :pierre:

Your spelling.

Your spelling.

I bet you that none of you would have noticed that i was capitalising everything if one person had not started all this :pierre:

Anyway is this not a thread about bougherra and not my grammar ?

There i'm not capitalising that sentence

what ye going to moan about now ? :craphead:

Hows That Manicore ? :craphead::lol:

Your spelling.

I bet you that none of you would have noticed that i was capitalising everything if one person had not started all this (should be a full stop here) :pierre:

There i'm not capitalising that sentence (another full stop needed)

Full stops. Capital letters. The word "ye".

For fuck sake mate.

Just kidding.

Your spelling.

I bet you that none of you would have noticed that i was capitalising everything if one person had not started all this (should be a full stop here) :pierre:

There i'm not capitalising that sentence (another full stop needed)

Full stops. Capital letters. The word "ye".

For fuck sake mate.

Just kidding.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: