Did you boo Bougherra ?

ScottBogle

To Be Honest With You I Had A Feeling I Wanted To Boo Him Then I Was Like F*ck It And Shouted '' Is Your Heart In It Bougie''

This Is My Reason Why I Shouted

Bougherra was granted permission by the Rangers to attend a celebratory function in his homeland on Thursday after helping Algeria to qualify for the 2010 World Cup finals, but he was expected to report back into Glasgow late on Friday But Yet Again He failed to appear. And In My Opinion I Feel At This Piont Bougherra Simply Doesnt Care . Ok Fair Does He Just Helped His International Team Qualify For The World Cup But He Knew He Had Training To Ayyend And Aldo A Match Vs Stuttgart But Still He Stayed In Algeria With His International Teamates When His Club Teamates Needed Him And I Think If You Don't Put 110% Intp Your Team And All Your Heart And Soul You Arnt Going To Go Down Well With Anyone.

And Now I Hope Young Danny Wilson Will Keep His Spot In The 1st Team As He Has Been Playing Phonomenaly And Puts All Of His Effort Into Every Game.

And Even The Players Are Starting To Feel The Tension ;

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=132722

Cheers

To Be Honest With You I Had A Feeling I Wanted To Boo Him Then I Was Like F*ck It And Shouted '' Is Your Heart In It Bougie''

Bougherra was granted permission by the Rangers to attend a celebratory function in his homeland on Thursday after helping Algeria to qualify for the 2010 World Cup finals, but he was expected to report back into Glasgow late on Friday But Yet Again He failed to appear. And In My Opinion I Feel At This Piont Bougherra Simply Doesnt Care . Ok Fair Does He Just Helped His International Team Qualify For The World Cup But He Knew He Had Training To Ayyend And Aldo A Match Vs Stuttgart But Still He Stayed In Algeria With His International Teamates When His Club Teamates Needed Him And I Think If You Don't Put 110% Intp Your Team And All Your Heart And Soul You Arnt Going To Go Down Well With Anyone.

And Now I Hope Young Danny Wilson Will Keep His Spot In The 1st Team As He Has Been Playing Phonomenaly And Puts All Of His Effort Into Every Game.

Cheers

Stop capitalising everything you type mate :rolleyes:

But yeah, I didn't boo him. Doesn't mean I agree with what he done mind you. I NEVER boo Rangers' players but admittedly, I lost it at the Unirea game for a certain Stevie Whittaker. If anything, HIS heart isn't in it most of the time. However, we shouldn't boo our own players, I agree with the above, it only helps fuel the fire for our rivals.

Miller battered um anyway... :sherlock:

I Have Boo'd Before, I Might Have Boo'd Bougherra But I Wasnt There So Cant Say, I Can Understand Why Players Get Boo'd Though, It Lets Them Know That They Might Get Away With It Behind The Scenes But Its Us They Need To Impress.

Didn't boo him, but still disagree with his attitude, however have caught myself booing one player of late, Whittaker. The boy is in lala land and should be dropped until his confidence returns because in fairness i thought during the run in last season he was one of our best performers. Boogie for RB.

Cheers

But yeah, I didn't boo him. Doesn't mean I agree with what he done mind you. I NEVER boo Rangers' players but admittedly, I lost it at the Unirea game for a certain Stevie Whittaker. If anything, HIS heart isn't in it most of the time. However, we shouldn't boo our own players, I agree with the above, it only helps fuel the fire for our rivals.

I Think Its Easer To Read :sherlock:

Cheers

I Think Its Easer To Read :sherlock:

It's not fkn you that has to read it...

would never boo our own players......but I did after Lee's own goal against Unirea, soon as he started smirking I just lost it man !! He knows we want himone and he is rubbing it in our faces thanks to Wally. It ust be a big "in" joke between them.

For fuck sake, let him type the way he wants.

If you can't read it, don't try and don't respond. Jesus, so many petty things cause arguments.

Back on topic, the only Rangers player i've ever boo'd is Kenny Miller, and I still don't clap his name when the team sheet is called out.