Rangers players should start playing for the "shirt"....

Jackie1690

To even suggest certain players in our team don't 'play for the shirt' is a disgrace. Lafferty was brought up as a Rangers fan, I've never seen him giving anything less that 100% - granted he has not been good enough but this is not through lack of effort. Injuries, no run in the team etc. have taken their toll. Doubt you were all slagging him when he scored against Dundee United in the last game of the season last year

To even suggest certain players in our team don't 'play for the shirt' is a disgrace.

Are you joking?

How many times have you watched Rangers in the last two years and though: "Christ, I forgot he was playing!"

To suggest that some players aren't quite as into it as they should be is stark reality, not a disgrace.

IMO, of course.

To even suggest certain players in our team don't 'play for the shirt' is a disgrace. Lafferty was brought up as a Rangers fan, I've never seen him giving anything less that 100% - granted he has not been good enough but this is not through lack of effort. Injuries, no run in the team etc. have taken their toll. Doubt you were all slagging him when he scored against Dundee United in the last game of the season last year

To say that then go on to talk about Lafferty has to be a joke right?

He doesnt bother turning up for the vast vast majority of games! So many times I've been watching a game and genuinely felt that Lafferty hasnt even touched the ball.

Sorry didn't make myself clear there, I agree we have a few players who look as if they can't be arsed and are happy to ride out a game hiding. However there is also many that do 'play for the shirt' yet get accused of not being bothered when they have a few bad games.

Novo Defo Fights For The Shirt :praise:

Novo is a wee fanny who is a catholic but thinks he is in the UVF.

He gives it stupid wee giggles and hardly does a thing.

Got to be fishing.....

It's a very poorly worded post.

I get it!

Very poorly worded!

Got to be fishing.....

......but the sentiment behind it is pretty much spot on. He has scored a few important goals, but his overall contribution to the team has been disappointing, save for his first season. A trier, but he's just not very good and I've yet to see another Spaniard with such poor technique.

will only look like they play for the shirt if the manager plays them were they wont look fucking out of place,,,will run around out of position in the shirt for 90mins,the lot of them will but out of position they havnt a clue...not their fault ,no direction no skill no dead ball clue and no clue end off = = = = =

= A MANAGER WITHOUT A CLUE..

I'm not one of these people who are blinded by Novo's badge thumping either Casey, but to describe him as a 'wee fanny who is a catholic but thinks he is in the UVF' is ridiculous.

His religion matters not one jot. He's scored a shitload of important goals, but does ultimately suffer from a poor touch and lack of technique.

Got to be fishing.....

......but the sentiment behind it is pretty much spot on. He has scored a few important goals, but his overall contribution to the team has been disappointing, save for his first season. A trier, but he's just not very good and I've yet to see another Spaniard with such poor technique.

Maebe poorly worded at one point he wanted to leave us for a bigger club becuase he wanted in the spain squad.

He does nothing yet says haha samaras which makes him look like a fool.

I cant take him seriously and people who see me at games know I dont like him.

Got to be fishing.....

He is dreadful.