Have you ever missed an important event

ScottBogle

the night of the UEFA cup final was the night before the SQA english exams were, a know a few people that missed them for the final, but i didnt have the balls :disappointment:

Thats a shout mate i sat mine that day too. Me and a few of my mates went into the exam room (Including Hendry1873) singing ' fuck you SQA'' :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the night of the UEFA cup final was the night before the SQA english exams were, a know a few people that missed them for the final, but i didnt have the balls :disappointment:

Thats a shout mate i sat mine that day too. Me and a few of my mates went into the exam room (Including Hendry1873) singing ' fuck you SQA'' :lol::lol::lol:

Craft and Design exam that day? :pierre:

lol classic

the head of our english came into our class the day after florence n told us if we missed the english exam then dont bother picking english again next year, she was irish aswell, T****** bint.. but aye it was ma 6th year so i couldn't resit so i resigned to watch it at home :anguish:

lol classic

the head of our english came into our class the day after florence n told us if we missed the english exam then dont bother picking english again next year, she was irish aswell, T****** bint.. but aye it was ma 6th year so i couldn't resit so i resigned to watch it at home :anguish:

The head of my year is a teddy bear . big Mr Mcarthy What A Legend :spraise:

My wife and were on holiday a few years back at our favourite cottage in the Lake District - Helicopter Sunday season.

We were playing Celtic on the Sunday and I told her I was away to get a paper but ended up driving up to Glasgow for the game. We got beat, she went mental and it looked like the league was lost. The rest of the holiday didn't go too well.

All was OK a couple of weeks later though.... ;)

My wife and were on holiday a few years back at our favourite cottage in the Lake District - Helicopter Sunday season.

We were playing Celtic on the Sunday and I told her I was away to get a paper but ended up driving up to Glasgow for the game. We got beat, she went mental and it looked like the league was lost. The rest of the holiday didn't go too well.

Can see your excuse when you got back

''Oh ehh the line in the wee shop was massive''

(whilst holding your scarf and a matchday programme) :craphead:

thats fantastic :lol:

Almost, My daughter our first child was born on the Monday night before the 1996 cup final. Wife was still in hospital on the Friday.

Wife phoned at lunchtime on the Friday to say they were getting out on Sat afternoon, luckily she was winding me up and got home

on the Friday. So Sat morning i was away on bus much to the disgust of all the visitors they received that day. Well worth it as we beat the sheep to win the treble.

I am sure my daughter does not hold it against me as she has followed in my footsteps and loves the gers. :clap:

Craft and Design exam that day? :pierre:

That's the one I missed to go to Manchester, fucking hated that subject!

Went back to try to get into 5th year, they wereny having it!

Funnily enough i am missing my little cousins 7th birthday party on sat for Falkirk away, Mum & Auntie aren't to pleased tho :blush:

SCUM !

Tad harsh there.

I would hardly say it was scum, I probably wouldn't even go to my wee cousin's 7th brithday party anyway.

Phoned in sick for work to go to East End park for a cup game.

Had an exam in May one time and got my books out to study during the day then screwed it and went to Easter Road to watch us win 2-1, Boyd double. Failed the exam miserably and then left college shortly after that.

I missed my then companies annual summer review/piss up bash in Newcastle to go to the Fiorentina game at Ibrox.

It was compulsary to attend and my boss was none too pleased to hear why I wasn't going.

:pipe: