Would you sell

numansnewman

If we could get someone with the quality of Gazza I most definately would. Can you imagine Gazza at his peak playing in the current SPL!?

He'd piss all over every single one of these bastards :praise:

Liv..would he be worth 3 international players ?

even if he himself is an internationalist ?

I don't think I would, losing those 3 guys would weaken us more than getting a great midfielder would help us

throw in a couple Tex..i would go for a good one,internationally capped,but isnt playing in the world cup next year.

You would also have to think about what would happen if the player got injured or went through a bad run of form. I would rather have 3 or 4 very good players than one "Tore Andre Flo" type signing

Mendes in for for Boogie, and Hard-on Lee in for Boyd. Given his current contract situation, i think if you punted him in Januray, you'd get about the same.

That way you would keep those two and have a Gazza.

Diet..we will not get another Gazza,but good teams have not qualified for the world cup,they have good midfielders in some of them.

do 3 sold capped players..equal 1 gazza "type player"..?

i have my idea who,but i open it up first

If we're talking about midfielders that won't be in the World Cup, Andrei Arshavin, Luka Modric, Stevan Jovetic, Steven Defour, Lorik Cana...I'd walk over broken glass to have any of those dudes in the team!

thats along the line i mean..Modric is your best shout

No.

Prod..domestic is now all we have,thomson aint cutting it,davis is in the wrong position.

we could easily win the league without 2 of the 3,...boyd ,i swither about.

attacking midfielder needed..very badly

McGregor at a push yes we could do without.. we have Alexander.

Madjid fair enough we bring Wilson back in to play with Weir.

Boyd stays but imo.

No.

Prod..domestic is now all we have,thomson aint cutting it,davis is in the wrong position.

Boyd stays but imo.

yeah but how much for magic and mc gegor ?

boyd is my problem as well.

sadly the bank will decide,including wages,i think they will be sold,maybe not boyd.

sadly the money wont be spent on anybody,hence,look at it both ways,Walter wants out,otherwise he would have said "sack me now"..he is doing a facesaving job for Rangers.

i dont like him as a manager,but i understand the respect he has for Rangers and this is what he is doing.

Andrei Arshavin playing for Rangers

:drool:

BF..that wont happen..but is the 3 for 1 concept right for an attacking midfielder ?

I know it would never happen.

But IMO, no I wouldn't sell 3 players just for 1 player.

No.

Boyd stays but imo.

sadly the bank will decide,including wages,i think they will be sold,maybe not boyd.

sadly the money wont be spent on anybody,hence,look at it both ways,Walter wants out,otherwise he would have said "sack me now"..he is doing a facesaving job for Rangers.

i dont like him as a manager,but i understand the respect he has for Rangers and this is what he is doing.

I heard we're fighting it out for Jack Wilshere on loan..

No.

Boyd stays but imo.

I heard we're fighting it out for Jack Wilshere on loan..

I thought it was THEM who were trying to get him this January.

Along with Lionel Messi, Robbie Keane, Ruud van Nistelrooy & Roman Pavlyuchenko. :lol: