"Back to the future"is Walter daring to go there?

polar bear

Two games in a row guys,the closest thing I can remember to the old 2-3-5 Formation.

Goalie

Broadfoot--------------------------Papac

Bougherra--------Weir----------McCulloch

dmb--davis---boyd----miller----novo

It's beautiful to watch isnt it?we have probably created more chances in the last two games than we had in the previous 6-7 games. I've been waiting 20-30 years to watch this kind of attacking football again,I hope Walter keeps it going.You young guys have got to be loving this new approach from Walter EH? :unsure:

Two games in a row guys,the closest thing I can remember to the old 2-3-5 Formation.

Goalie

It's beautiful to watch isnt it?we have probably created more chances in the last two games than we had in the previous 6-7 games. I've been waiting 20-30 years to watch this kind of attacking football again,I hope Walter keeps it going.You young guys have got to be loving this new approach from Walter EH? :unsure:

So none of you know-it-all football pundits want to comment on the sweeping change in tactics at Ibrox? :rolleyes:

Goalie

Guest johngers
No, not at all.

We're not asking about your sex life Boab doh:rolleyes:

You're about as funny as a funny throat.

Surely a funny throat must be quite funny, before it obtains such a status? :sherlock:

No, not at all.

Surely a funny throat must be quite funny, before it obtains such a status? :sherlock:

I also felt this to be the case.

If anything, an unfunny throat would have been more appropriate :pierre:

Goalie

what are you talking about?walter will/would never play that formation as many people on this forum would tell you! <cr>

Guest johngers
No, not at all.

I also felt this to be the case.

If anything, an unfunny throat would have been more appropriate :pierre:

Quite.

Or, since Boab is known for his love of alliteration, a 'Terrible Throat' :pierre:

No, not at all.

But not retarded,thank fuck. go look in the mirror son. <cr>

:lol:

You're so much a disrespectful arsehole for an old yin.

Least Nvager and Minstral keeps up respect for the old guard.