Andrew Halliday?

super hans

SPL and Premiership sides join chase to sign Livington starlet Andrew Halliday

Dec 18 2009

CHARLTON are facing growing competition in their bid to land Livingston winger Andrew Halliday.

The League One side are to take the 18-year-old on trial next month with a view to a transfer.

But scouts from Sunderland, Wigan, West Ham, Fulham, Rangers, Hearts and Hibs were all at Livi's 7-1 Scottish Cup win over Clyde on Monday night.

Almondvale chief executive Ged Nixon said: "Other clubs are knocking on the door for Andrew now too."

Daily Record

SPL and Premiership sides join chase to sign Livington starlet Andrew Halliday

Dec 18 2009

CHARLTON are facing growing competition in their bid to land Livingston winger Andrew Halliday.

The League One side are to take the 18-year-old on trial next month with a view to a transfer.

But scouts from Sunderland, Wigan, West Ham, Fulham, Rangers, Hearts and Hibs were all at Livi's 7-1 Scottish Cup win over Clyde on Monday night.

Almondvale chief executive Ged Nixon said: "Other clubs are knocking on the door for Andrew now too."

Daily Record

Andy is a die hard Rangers fan and is very good friends with AndyRFC who posts on here.

One of my best mates, went to see him play the other week, had a good game and got a goal. Would probably just get ruined if he came to Rangers at this age. Neil lennon was there watching aswell, alot of clubs after him apparantly. Hes a member on this forum (tu)

Dont let him see this thread, he'll get big headed! :pipe: He is a season ticket holder at Ibrox and a member of a certain forum.

His brother sits in CR2 near the union bears and looks the double of his brother!

I know!

I now have a vauge idea of who you are now aswell :P

Dont let him see this thread, he'll get big headed! :pipe: He is a season ticket holder at Ibrox and a member of a certain forum.

His brother sits in CR2 near the union bears and looks the double of his brother!

I know!

i've got a vague idea of who you are aswell now calum :sherlock:

I know!

I sit in CR3 if you see me come over and say hello and hope for the best that its me :sherlock: