Football on Xmas day

minstral

I can mind when Xmas day was just a working day in Scotland, but that was a long time ago. :lol:

My old man still reminds me of this from time to time. Garage in the morning, home for Christmas lunch, back to the garage in the afternoon. Don't fancy it myself.

Not sure I'd like footy on Christmas Day. Transport problems, family hassle if I was to disappear for a few hours and also, being a Christian, I like to enjoy what Christmas means.

I can mind when Xmas day was just a working day in Scotland, but that was a long time ago. :lol:

My old man still reminds me of this from time to time. Garage in the morning, home for Christmas lunch, back to the garage in the afternoon. Don't fancy it myself.

Not sure I'd like footy on Christmas Day. Transport problems, family hassle if I was to disappear for a few hours and also, being a Christian, I like to enjoy what Christmas means.

Are you drinking again?

Are you drinking again?

Aye, tea man. C of S my friend.