Highlights of tonights game?

Allanger

Will the highlights be shown on tv anywhere? Never even got to listen on the radio tonight as I was out for a family dinner. Asked my mate to text me if we scored. I thought he was taking the piss. :lol:

they'll be on sky sports news for the next day or so. bbc sport will have them up soon me thinks

Will the highlights be shown on tv anywhere? Never even got to listen on the radio tonight as I was out for a family dinner. Asked my mate to text me if we scored. I thought he was taking the piss. :lol:

Think highlights will be on bbc i player at midnight?

Or just settle for seeing the goals on SSN.

they'll be on sky sports news for the next day or so. bbc sport will have them up soon me thinks

Cheers mate. Cant wait to see the goals. What a result, couldn't believe it

try 101greatgoals.com they'll show u the goals with algerian commentary or summit