Interest from Northern Ireland

I was listening to the radio tonight and it was confirmed that there is an irish mp and someone down south interested in taking over from SDM, did anyone else hear this? If anyone is going to ask why it wasnt confirmed by sdm himself i hear he is not permitted to say

I think Murray's legacy is uppermost in his mind now and selling the club over the water may seem like too much of a sop to what he probably regards as bigotry.

I think that if this happens as long as we are left in good hands i wouldn't bother , nobody can say that Murray hasnt done his bit for this team , look at 9 in a row? that would never have happened if we didn't have him

I suppose being owned from Ulster may polarise the debate in the support between the faction who want us to be nothing more than the blue football team in Glasgow and the rest who want us to stay the Rangers :D. Bottom line is though we have to see the colour of any consortiums money; we don't want to be left with prudence in an era where most big clubs are increasingly owned by billionaires.

I was listening to the radio tonight and it was confirmed that there is an irish mp and someone down south interested in taking over from SDM, did anyone else hear this? If anyone is going to ask why it wasnt confirmed by sdm himself i hear he is not permitted to say

Welcome to 3 days ago........

I suppose being owned from Ulster may polarise the debate in the support between the faction who want us to be nothing more than the blue football team in Glasgow and the rest who want us to stay the Rangers :D . Bottom line is though we have to see the colour of any consortiums money; we don't want to be left with prudence in an era where most big clubs are increasingly owned by billionaires.

Yes indeed , it may prove sucessful tho some hot shot coming in and injecting a bit of cash , i am not sure really but hopefully it will work out

I hope so too, I'm sick of that us making that superannuated little munchkin Strachan look good :angry: .

Yes indeed the fact remains that we will see a totally different side to the Strap on once he starts losing , i still say that we will win the old firm

I just feel that women in the media are too skinny these days, if her clothes were a little tighter in all the right places she would have been much more attractive :Animation44:

Same with lemmon too, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if those two started knocking lumps out of each other if we can only turn the screw :5wf8:

SDM says he has not been approached and remains very sceptical about this so called interest.

Burnside says he will take it up with his London associates again after the NI elections on Wednesday. He also says he will only push forward if SDM is interested in selling.

I too am sceptical.

SDM says he has not been approached and remains very sceptical about this so called interest.

Burnside says he will take it up with his London associates again after the NI elections on Wednesday. He also says he will only push forward if SDM is interested in selling.

I too am sceptical.

I heard tonight on the radio that sdm is not allowed to comment on this