Our team for tomorrow

Shearer

I think Walter will go with the following team:

:mcgregor:

:broadfoot: :weir: :wilson: :papac:

:novo: :davis: :mcculloch: :whittaker:

:boyd: :lafferty:

I'm not sure which wing he would start Novo on, it may make sense to play him on the right and to move Whittaker to the left. My thinking for this would be that Novo would then form a front Three with Lafferty and Boyd when attacking. This would then leave Davis and Whittaker to cover the left and right sides with McCulloch sitting in front of the back four.

How does everyone else think Walter will approach this game?

I thought that papac was out?

I knew he was having trouble but has he been ruled out?

In that case we may see Steven Smith go to left back with Whittaker playing in front of him.

i agree with the team u think walter will go with, he should play lafferty, at the end of the day who else would u have? the more rangers fans we have on the park at the piggery, the more fight and spirit we have!!

I thought that papac was out?

I knew he was having trouble but has he been ruled out?

In that case we may see Steven Smith go to left back with Whittaker playing in front of him.

That would be a very, very weak left side of midfield, I hope not. But what options would he have? :disappointment:

I think Walter will go with the following team:

:mcgregor:

:broadfoot: :weir: :wilson: :papac:

:novo: :davis: :mcculloch: :whittaker:

:boyd: :lafferty:

I'm not sure which wing he would start Novo on, it may make sense to play him on the right and to move Whittaker to the left. My thinking for this would be that Novo would then form a front Three with Lafferty and Boyd when attacking. This would then leave Davis and Whittaker to cover the left and right sides with McCulloch sitting in front of the back four.

How does everyone else think Walter will approach this game?

i think you nailed it tactics selection and formation im going with this one

i think andrew little will be playing upfront with boyd and that is y he was flung on weds night upfront very like miller but stronger.

Big Call mate, I would rather see that than Lafferty although I fell Lafferty will prove us all wrong and up top would be better then LM.

Does anyone know anything about Papac? I suppose we wont until before KO, god I hope he makes it, would be fatal if we lost him as well, the whole shape of our left side would be lost. Is DMB def out, I presume so.

Papac and Novo apparantly trained and are fit.

Wilson hopefully in for Boogie.

If Lafferty remains onthe wing then Little could be up front.

More likely for Davis to go wide; Edu come in in the middle and Lafferty up front.

Alternatively Whittaker wide right and Lafferty up front.

RIGHT ,you chunts do my head in,,,ive went from being quietly confident to not now knowing who the fucks gonna play....

i would go with....

...........................shagger......................

broadfoot......weir.............wilson..........papac

whittaker......davis....mcculloch.........beasley

............novo..............boyd.......................

got a feeling DMB will be fit.....

i think andrew little will be playing upfront with boyd and that is y he was flung on weds night upfront very like miller but stronger.

I was saying this to my bro at the game on Weds night. That is his natural position , he's not as quick as Kenny but is bigger and Walter obviously has confidence in him after selecting him for the last one.

RIGHT ,you chunts do my head in,,,ive went from being quietly confident to not now knowing who the fucks gonna play....

i would go with....

...........................shagger......................

broadfoot......weir.............wilson..........papac

whittaker......davis....mcculloch.........beasley

............novo..............boyd.......................

got a feeling DMB will be fit.....

He is not fit going by the ET.