Away games

How do i get away tickets?, Never been to an away game and me and a mate are hoping to go to Hamilton away next week as we live only down the road from it. Do I phone Rangers Ticket hotline and ask or hamilton and ask for away side? Or have a just no got a clue at all ? :lol:

Cheers :)

P.S. Good result today :D(tu):uk:

Hamilton is always a easy game to get a ticket for, basically the full stadium is full of us :lol:

As for you are only down the road you are 6 miles away :sherlock:

where abouts in larkhall you from mate ? :D , how do you get your tickets? do you think i will be able to get 2 or 3 in a row there?

doubt that though?

I get mine through the CCS

CCCS doesn't apply to SPL matches, they are a separate part of the ST application.

For the OP, join an RSC, if you are a ST holder, apply for away tix, and if you want them for Hamilton on Saturday call Hamilton and ask.

Otherwise just turn up and head for wherever the RSC busses park, I reckon there should be a few spares going.

I get mine through the CCS

CCCS doesn't apply to SPL matches, they are a separate part of the ST application.

For the OP, join an RSC, if you are a ST holder, apply for away tix, and if you want them for Hamilton on Saturday call Hamilton and ask.

Otherwise just turn up and head for wherever the RSC busses park, I reckon there should be a few spares going.

This. (tu)