Pandev signed for Inter Milan?

Goianegra

Not surprised at all. He was close to joining Inter in the summer I believe(or agreed to join in January or something like that).

I also don't think this means Balotelli is for the off.

Inter only have 4 forwards currently at the club - Eto'o, Milito, Balotelli and Arnautovic(on loan).

I think Suazo has joined Genoa now aswell.

So I simply see this as Mourinho adding some depth to his pool of strikers.

Would he really get a start every game at Juventus though? Del Piero, Trezeguet, Amauri, Iaquinta and that ypung Immobile coming through. It's not as if they are short up front.

That issnae a bad attack. Del piero and trezeguet may be knoockin on a bit but theyre still top class level, and amauri is seen as theyre future. Pandev is pure class tho. great first touch and technique

Would he really get a start every game at Juventus though? Del Piero, Trezeguet, Amauri, Iaquinta and that ypung Immobile coming through. It's not as if they are short up front.

That issnae a bad attack. Del piero and trezeguet may be knoockin on a bit but theyre still top class level, and amauri is seen as theyre future. Pandev is pure class tho. great first touch and technique

Amauri is 29.

Amauri is 29.

so what?

Del piero and totti have had some of their best years at 30, 31, 32, 33, and the Italian league has much older players playing at a higher level for a longer time due to the players temprament, diet and the high class italian phsiotherapy.

They won the world cup with a team mostly in their 30's.

Amauri will bridge the gap of Trezeguet leaving and del piero eventually retiring in 2-3 years.