Buying a Darts Board.

Creampuff

Hi all, after inducing you all in darts fever, I thought I'd let you know that I bought the Phil Taylor Board with Cabinet as well as some of the Power's Darts.

Cheers for the help ;)

is it the new taylor darts you got mate?

Told you NOT to buy that. If it had and Eclipse Pro with the cabinet then fair enough. Give it a few weeks or so and the board will start to swell ( it will be lumpy )and the wires will snap or bend and you will have to replace the board.

Eclipse - Pro, Blade 3, Bulls advantage 2. Those are the boards you go for...if it has round wires and staples DO

NOT BUY! You get what you pay for and any one of those boards mentioned above will last well over a year if they are turned every week or two.

Told you NOT to buy that. If it had and Eclipse Pro with the cabinet then fair enough. Give it a few weeks or so and the board will start to swell ( it will be lumpy )and the wires will snap or bend and you will have to replace the board.

Eclipse - Pro, Blade 3, Bulls advantage 2. Those are the boards you go for...if it has round wires and staples DO

NOT BUY! You get what you pay for and any one of those boards mentioned above will last well over a year if they are turned every week or two.

Aye nae bother, Phil Taylor!

Aye nae bother, Phil Taylor!

hahaha

had a wee tourney with my mates yesterday

5 of us flung in a 5er each and played a wee group stage then semis and a final

i got pumped 7-1 in the semis but got my 5er back for having the highest outshot of the day

checked out 118 in my first game goin 20 T20 D19

BTW...I did hit a 9 darter. To be honest I couldn't care less who believes me.

The only thing that lets me down in darts is doubles, I'm awful at them.

If someone wants to name a pub, I'll play them at darts.

BTW...I did hit a 9 darter. To be honest I couldn't care less who believes me.

The only thing that lets me down in darts is doubles, I'm awful at them.

If someone wants to name a pub, I'll play them at darts.

The Pheasant - Dalbeattie.

Are you gonnae pay for train fare/bus fare?

Glasgow, anywhere.

My doubles always let me down and I'm a bit shaky under pressure. Playing in the house or pub for a bit of fun and I'm really good. I'm not being big headed or whatever here, I actually am.

We've had that board in work for a good while and it's still great!