Travel advice for St. Mirren on Wednesday

lewisrfc93

no mate, Steakbake is going through an op on his gammy knee on Monday so myself and the wee man will need to be his crutch for the game and I don't fancy the walk from the Croft. Train station right at my house and St James right at the ground 7min journey looks like the best option, wish they would open a station at Ibrox again would be handy.

no mate, Steakbake is going through an op on his gammy knee on Monday so myself and the wee man will need to be his crutch for the game and I don't fancy the walk from the Croft. Train station right at my house and St James right at the ground 7min journey looks like the best option, wish they would open a station at Ibrox again would be handy.

im gonna take car but brief has no tickets so im going solo i think

told him to phone dickie as hes mates with theyre chairman

:P Why don't you drive to mine, park and ride, train at 7.15 bout 7min journey as I said it might be longer than a 7min walk when you get parked, probably Fegie park so a 2min run and no wheels on return.

pm me your address thats a good idea

can you get someone to valet my car whilst at yours :P

The Croft Bar (Paisley's only REAL Rangers pub) is only a one-minute walk from Paisley Gilmour Street station. Head there early doors and follow-follow to the ground from there.

Hope to see some of you there.

wont be in on weds but will be there for the cup game

wee speccy bassa come up and say hello hello (tu)