Mendes

adamlafferty

Thompson just isnt up to it yet, Mendes should have came on instead, but why the fk is Davis always moved out to the right, hes too good a cm to be playing there even though he does alright. McCullochs been thriving on playing next to him. Thought big Lafferty looked up for it tonight, but reverted to type after 20 odd mins, think he tried a wee bit too hard.

Thompson just isnt up to it yet, Mendes should have came on instead, but why the fk is Davis always moved out to the right, hes too good a cm to be playing there even though he does alright. McCullochs been thriving on playing next to him. Thought big Lafferty looked up for it tonight, but reverted to type after 20 odd mins, think he tried a wee bit too hard.

(tu)

(tu)

He looks as if he's put some weight on IMO, he's a lot slower and tbh I don't think we'll see the real Kevin Thomson again.

:anguish: His name is Thomson. Does my nut in when people dont spell the players names right.

Agreed, but I have the feeling he may not yet be very fit or match fit. I just wish Wylde had been on the bench as he would have added pace down the left. Whittaker was awful tonight.

Totally agree NVA. I was a wee bit disappointed to not see Wylde myself. Looked extremely quick v Hearts. And pace is something we are a bit short of at times. Ah well, 10pts clear... life is good :-)