DaMarcus Beasley's BMW petrolbombed...

ayrshire-loyal

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Evening Times article says "Not first time an OLD FIRM player has been targeted"

But it goes on and says about Allan McGregor and Leah Shevlin's cars, and Kevin Thomson's car and getting hit in the face with a glass in a nightclub.

Where is the Celtic players stories, if there is any :rolleyes:

ET

Footballer tells of car blaze shock

0 commentsPublished on 4 Feb 2010

A footballer whose car was deliberately set on fire has told of his shock at the incident on Twitter.

Rangers player DaMarcus Beasley’s blazing BMW 6-Series was found in Queen’s Gardens in Glasgow’s West End just after 11pm on Monday.

The American winger said: “I don’t know how to take it really. It’s pretty crazy.

“If it is a Celtic-Rangers thing then it’s obviously not good.

“It has shocked me – you don’t expect to be targeted like this. But I’m not going to be too upset by it.”

Police said they were treating the incident as wilful fireraising and were trying to trace the occupants of a white car seen in the area.

He has probably chatted up/touched/fucked/fucked then told her to get to fuck the wrong daughter/sister/girlfriend/wife of someone who wouldn't give a fuck about doing this to his car.... De Marcus rocking with his cock oot again!!

He's thanked well wishers and is now out on leave looking for a new car :craphead:

:craphead: so next injury update will be Beasley fit but car not yet replaced so should be back for end of February

He's most likely out for the season with this one! :anguish:

Ha.. but yeah the police are investigating

Rangers star DaMarcus Beasley’s luxury BMW has been targeted by firebugs.

What kind of headline is that, call it like it is, Celtic Supporters !!! who else would target a Rangers players car ?

Surely if thats the case there would be no cases of cars being set alight outwith Old Firm players?

I think this was the only one to be Petrol Bombed.

Of course it could have been the Glasgow Branch of the Klu Klux Klan :sherlock:

Beasley could have pissed off the wrong person for all we know. I'm not jumping to conclusions. I just hope whoever it is that done gets caught and locked up.

Well said!

As naive as tha reply is, it will be partially right - the wrong people certainly did this, and they were probably wearing their very wrong coloured shellsuits as they drove away from the scene of the crime.