Fagbregas to leave Arsenal

PaulRFC1

Rape Anderson? Probably.

Let's not kid ourselves here. Anderson is an attacking midfielder who, because he has a great work rate, is played as a defensive midfielder to track the runs of the other team's star man. He just let Iniesta run away from him, doubt Fletcher would have.

It's also unfair to say "could Fabregas have done what Iniesta done" because Iniesta was playing for Barcelona against Man Utd. Barcelona are/were better than United, whereas United are better than Arsenal.

Is there a way to find out pass completion percentages, goals, assists and other key stats? I'd love to compare Iniesta and Fabregas' stats. I'd put money on Fabregas completing more passes and having more assists. All this whilst being in a far weaker team than Iniesta, with less intelligent teammates.

Well i'm pretty sure Iniesta/Xavi could rape Osman and Fellaini doh

Of course they could, nobody is denying that. I'm also pretty sure Cesc Fabregas could tear Xerez and Tenerife apart.

And Cesc was poor at the weekend because Carrick and Fletcher were brilliant.

A point that so many people ignore. Very well put.

What, are Burnley and Portsmouth that different ? :lol:

People seem to think the EPL is stronger than La Liga the whole way down.

That just isn't the case.

Don't kid yourself sandy. The Premier league is the hardest league in the world to win.

In La Liga, it's Valencia, Sevilla and thats about it.

In the Premier league, it's Aston Villa, Liverpool, Man City. A lot more tough away games. Physically its in a different league completely. It's much harder to win.

Everton, Birmingham away, and so on.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer to watch La Liga, as a football fan. EPL, as said above, is a much more competitive league.

Spurs, City, Everton, Villa are all class teams and aren't in the top 4 in England, that tells you how competitive it is.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl
Rape Anderson? Probably.

Let's not kid ourselves here. Anderson is an attacking midfielder who, because he has a great work rate, is played as a defensive midfielder to track the runs of the other team's star man. He just let Iniesta run away from him, doubt Fletcher would have.

It's also unfair to say "could Fabregas have done what Iniesta done" because Iniesta was playing for Barcelona against Man Utd. Barcelona are/were better than United, whereas United are better than Arsenal.

Is there a way to find out pass completion percentages, goals, assists and other key stats? I'd love to compare Iniesta and Fabregas' stats. I'd put money on Fabregas completing more passes and having more assists. All this whilst being in a far weaker team than Iniesta, with less intelligent teammates.

Of course they could, nobody is denying that. I'm also pretty sure Cesc Fabregas could tear Xerez and Tenerife apart.

Don't kid yourself sandy. The Premier league is the hardest league in the world to win.

In the Premier league, it's Aston Villa, Liverpool, Man City. A lot more tough away games. Physically its in a different league completely. It's much harder to win.

Funniest post I have ever seen.

When was the last time anyone apart from the top 4 won the EPL?

You could say a club like Malaga are similar to Birminingham etc

They are both equally hard to win, a ridiculous statement.

Rape Anderson? Probably.

Malaga are similar to Birmingham? Could Malaga ever get a result against Chelsea? NO. That's the difference. Chelsea would stick 4-5 past them every time. Birmingham got a point against them.

When is the last time some one outside of Barcelona or Madrid won the title? It's not about that anyway. It's about the overall look of the league.

I believe that Birmingham, Aston villa, Everton, City, Liverpool etc would beat most of the teams in La Liga.

Rape Anderson? Probably.

What a stupid comment...

You dont watch much Spanish football do you...

Deportivo, Villareal, Getafe, Athletico Madrid, Espanyol, Mallorca are all good teams!

La Liga is a much more competitive league in terms of point separating the clubs.

That's because everyone is similar in terms of quality.

But its much harder to win away to say Aston Villa for example than it is with A.Madrid. Most teams in Spain actually allow the opposition to play, in England its different.

Rape Anderson? Probably.

What a stupid comment...

Deportivo, Villareal, Getafe, Athletico Madrid, Espanyol, Mallorca are all good teams!

Yeah good teams. But NOT as good as Man City, Aston Villa, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, Tottenham.

Rape Anderson? Probably.

What a stupid comment...

But not as good as the Burnley's of this world :pierre:

Rape Anderson? Probably.

Malaga are similar to Birmingham? Could Malaga ever get a result against Chelsea? NO. That's the difference. Chelsea would stick 4-5 past them every time. Birmingham got a point against them.

When is the last time some one outside of Barcelona or Madrid won the title? It's not about that anyway. It's about the overall look of the league.

I believe that Birmingham, Aston villa, Everton, City, Liverpool etc would beat most of the teams in La Liga.

:lol: Did they put 4-5 past Hull? And Malaga would beat Hull.

When was the last time someone apart from Man Utd or Chelsea won? Exactly.

Rape Anderson? Probably.

What a stupid comment...

Yeah good teams. But NOT as good as Man City, Aston Villa, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, Tottenham.

Funny how Villa got trounced in Europe :lol:

The fact that it looks like no Premiership team will be able to stop the poorest and dullest Liverpool side in ten years from getting fourth spot speaks volumes.

Compare that to say, Mallorca. Their run this year is superb, and some of their younger players have emerged incredibly well.

La Liga is harder than the Premiership, no danger!

Well for example, Hull actually defended. You know, that thing called stopping the opposition from scoring. Chelsea would turn up against Malaga and see massive gaps in the back 4 and exploit it. Hull put up a good fight and closed down the space for Drogba and actually ended only conceding due to a free kick.

So yeah it is different. That's my point. Malaga would try and play and not worry about closing the opposition down. Hull as shite as they are from a Premier League perspective, will work hard and defend in numbers compared to Malaga.

La Liga is a much more competitive league in terms of point separating the clubs.

That's because everyone is similar in terms of quality.

But its much harder to win away to say Aston Villa for example than it is with A.Madrid. Most teams in Spain actually allow the opposition to play, in England its different.

Contradiction much?

If they are similarly matched, then how is it easier.

The fact that it looks like no Premiership team will be able to stop the poorest and dullest Liverpool side in ten years from getting fourth spot speaks volumes.

Compare that to say, Mallorca. Their run this year is superb, and some of their younger players have emerged incredibly well.

I meant to say Mallorca, but I said Malaga instead doh

Their run has been outstanding!

Papa, lets be sensible here. Liverpool aren't 4th at the moment and City have two games in hand over them. So that argument doesn't match up at this moment in time.

Rape Anderson? Probably.

What a stupid comment...

You never said how good or bad they were compared to English teams you said that the English Premiership is harder to win and is more competitive, butl since the premiership started there have ony been 4 teams to win it but in the same timeframe 5 teams have won La Liga?

Papa, lets be sensible here. Liverpool aren't 4th at the moment and City have two games in hand over them. So that argument doesn't match up at this moment in time.

Come back to me at the end of the season.

No Premiership team has managed to beat the Gerrard-less and Torres-less Liverpool once in the last six games.

You actually think Villa tried a leg? Look at Fulham, in the knock out stages. Sums it up.

Their group was crazy-hard.

What has that got to do with it? The teams with the best players, will challenge for the title and those teams will most likely win it. Trying to win the Premier League over 38 games is much harder than trying to win La Liga over 38 games.

Let's stop trying to kid ourselves here. I don't see why we are debating that point because we all know it is true, deep down anyway. Even if you don't like the Premier League, that is something which is hard to deny.

:lol: Keith!

Yeah, deep down I know that the Premiership is the best, even though I'm arguing the complete opposite.

Anyway, compare the two best teams. The ease in which Barcelona pished all over Manchester United in the CL final speaks volumes.

Come back to me at the end of the season.

No Premiership team has managed to beat the Gerrard-less and Torres-less Liverpool once in the last six games.

They still failed to beat a poor Wolves side away from home and it ended up as one of the most boringst games iv ever seen in the premier league. Man City i think would of scored 2 or 3 past them.

Tottenham stand a good chance too but we'll see.