When Is The Ibrox Roar Returning

CeeMac

I'm sick and tired of people who go to Ibrox and other rangers games who dont bring something toward the atmosphere. I understand that

the older generation have been there and done it before so they dont count allways respect your elders. (tu) but these days the atmosphere at the game is shocking people never stay to the end winning or losing. There is no passion for the game anymore when I was younger I loved the atmosphere at ibrox, the singing the bouncey and the banners and flags :uk: it used to give you a real thrill. you are there to support you team ffs get behind them I dont get why people pay 400 quid for a season ticket to sit on there arse complaing about players and having ago at other fans who try to start some atmosphere is beyond me :anguish: .

What happened has everyone all of a sudden become to lazy to stand up, sing and enjoy the game the way a football game is meant to be watched. if you dont want atmosphere or anything then dont bother going to the game stay at home. I'm sure I am not the only person who thinks this rangers are on course for the trebble and are struggling financially and we cant even fill the stadium or show some excitement what happened to the ibrox roar I remember and fell in love with this is not the rangers I remember I really hope it comes back and it comes back to stay. :cheers:

We Are The People

:sherlock:

When we sign Gazza & Laudrup

Hope your not talking about your self gary :craphead:

Obv not Stu, He's talking about Gazza who was on the Real Radio Phone In last night, Sources tell me he has a mean throw in

When we sign Gazza & Laudrup

Hope your not talking about your self gary :craphead:

Obv not Stu, He's talking about Gazza who was on the Real Radio Phone In last night, Sources tell me he has a mean throw in

Aww, Sorry Gaz :(

At the games at times you do feel you could end up getting the jail or something for singing certain songs! I used to mind coming hame with no voice and i want those days to return! Although i do think the union bears are helping in the Copeland :praise: