** F1 Predictions and Gossip 2010 thread **

Embassyno1

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A thought they weren't aloud to order there driver to let the other driver pass after Ferrari told barracello to do it for schumacker ?

It is a rule, they aren't supposed too.

But team orders is, always have been and always will be apart of Formula One racing

Ferrari have been fined £64,700 but the race standings will stay

The cost of 2 steering wheels , i think they'll sleep easy tonight :rolleyes:

Let the drivers race McLaren do it, Redbull do it. But these greasy fcukers don't.

Michael Schumacher could have been disqualified during the Hungarian Grand Prix if there had been more time, steward Derek Warwick has said.

Schumacher was handed a 10-place grid penalty on Sunday after almost pushing Rubens Barrichello into the pit wall.

Ex-F1 driver Warwick told 5 live: "Throwing a black flag would have shown a better example to our young drivers.

"But by the time we got the video evidence we ran out of time and we had to do it retrospectively."

Mercedes driver Schumacher apologised to Williams driver Barrichello after initially defending the move which saw him almost edge his former Ferrari team-mate into the wall at 180mph during the closing stages of Sunday's race.

Warwick, whose 22-year-old brother died while driving a racing car, was on the stewards panel in Budapest as part of the FIA's move to introduce former drivers as race adjudicators this season.

He is and always will be a dirty bastard!

article-1299682-0AA75A49000005DC-492_468x286.jpg

• 1 month later...

Decent race today fucking gutted after the first lap though :disappointment:

Top 5 drivers are within a race win of each other

1 Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault 187

2 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 182

3 Fernando Alonso Ferrari 166

4 Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes 165

5 Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault 163

5 races left going to be some finish to this season :beer1:

Decent race today fucking gutted after the first lap though :disappointment:

Top 5 drivers are within a race win of each other

1 Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault 187

2 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 182

3 Fernando Alonso Ferrari 166

4 Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes 165

5 Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault 163

5 races left going to be some finish to this season :beer1:

It's obviously in the open for all 5 drivers

But I really think Alonso is going to sneak this

• 2 weeks later...

Another DNF from lewis doh , alonso has came from nowhere in the last few races <cr>

Some car fire on the lotus, not seen one like that in a long time - the driver i think it was kovy did a great job putting it out, i would have been running in the opposite direction if it was me :lol:

Come on Alonso!

I put on a bet with my mate before Monza that Alonso will win the title

3 years ago I had a bet on with the same mate that Raikkonen would win the title with two races left in the season, he was 17 points behind in the old scoring system and he did it :lol:

Eddie Jordan does ma nut in. I have to mute it when he's on, cringeworthy stuff. He's currently trying to converse with the fans beside the pitlane.

He annoys me, but I like him in the way that he speaks his mind, and tries to get information by asking the hard hitting questions

But he's a mhank :anguish:

Reading F1 forums Hamilton fans are up in arms about Webber ramming him.

The way I seen it, Webber probably was 60-40 to blame, but a total racing incident, Hamilton tried a high risk, high reward move and hadn't quite made the place stick. Webber could of yielded, but... there's a championship at stake, he's not going to a yield a place that hadn't been completely taken without trying to fight back. Pretty high stakes for Webber if he deliberately rammed him, pretty high chance he'd of been out the race, or worse still him out and Hamilton continuing. Basically... the stewards for me made the correct call.

it was a racing incident, but i think if any blame was to be laid it would be at webber, not a fan of webber too many incidents like this involving webber, but i rather have hard racing like lewis and webber, instead of the boring no mistakes, no overtaking button.

i occasionally look in f1 planet, good little forum to get the latest news and opinions.

it was a racing incident, but i think if any blame was to be laid it would be at webber, not a fan of webber too many incidents like this involving webber, but i rather have hard racing like lewis and webber, instead of the boring no mistakes, no overtaking button.

i occasionally look in f1 planet, good little forum to get the latest news and opinions.

It was a racing incident, can't really blame either of them

I occasionally post in that forum, good forum. Nowhere near this one though :h34rt:

Mon the Alonso , good to see my favourite two drivers coming in 1 and 2 so well chuffed :D Drive of the day goes to Kubica though , he'll be in a big machine next year IMO

expect mercedes to be strong next year making 4 big teams. I think only 1 or 2 seats are maybe up for grabs. i can see webber even if he win the drivers championship getting the chop or moving on and maybe massi.

expect mercedes to be strong next year making 4 big teams. I think only 1 or 2 seats are maybe up for grabs. i can see webber even if he win the drivers championship getting the chop or moving on and maybe massi.

Maybe a swap

Maybe a swap

i'd like to see kubica in a big team. I think massa is a one dimensional driver. great when up front in the lead but crap in about the midfield. Vettel is kinda the same but has time to develop considering his age.

i'd like to see kubica in a big team. I think massa is a one dimensional driver. great when up front in the lead but crap in about the midfield. Vettel is kinda the same but has time to develop considering his age.

I think Massa's accident has had a bigger impact on him then people think

Before it he was a very good driver, and deserved the championship the year before, although Hamilton deserved to win it also

He's still a good driver though. I'd like to see Karun Chandhok and Bruno Senna at a better team, I've seen a few GP2 races when they were in them, they are both very impressive drivers

I'm interested how Schumacher does next season.

Sure I don't think we'll ever see him at the top again but by all accounts the Merc was designed with Button in mind, and Schumi is at the opposite pole in driving style. I think his being outperformed by Rosberg is a bit of a false barometer - Rosberg is a good driver, and a smooth driver also. Whilst Schumacher is a shadow of the driver he was a decade ago, I dunno if he's as bad as is being made out.

I'd like to see him in a good car again, something that responds well to being thrown around a track, just to see if he still has it.

I'm not sure if Schumacher will be back next season, I hope he is and can put up a fight next year

People like to criticise him but how can anyone possibly criticise a man who has won seven world championships in his sport of choice?

All his critics are people who have never even sat in an F1 car let alone drive one, where most other drivers defend Schumacher, I guess they can judge better then so called 'experts'