Rangersmedia.co.uk just donated a prize to the Union Bears Race Night

Canadaready

Just like to say thanks to CR for agreeing to sponsor a race and donating such a good prize, Badger just confirmed what it was and it sounds like a cracker :drool:

We still have 7 horses left to purchase, good selection of prizes up for grabs. If someone wants one drop me a PM, £2 each and you can name it yourself.

Just like to say thanks to CR for agreeing to sponsor a race and donating such a good prize, Badger just confirmed what it was and it sounds like a cracker :drool:

We still have 7 horses left to purchase, good selection of prizes up for grabs. If someone wants one drop me a PM, £2 each and you can name it yourself.

Is it a paypal link or what chief?

Ill buy a few if ye want to PM me it/post it up whatever.

Is it a paypal link or what chief?

Ill buy a few if ye want to PM me it/post it up whatever.

Cheers lad! This is the paypal link; http://tinyurl.com/UB-Racenight-Horse Send a message with that payment of the name of your horse and you're username mate.

I'm sure I caught the back of you on Sunday! I realised near the end of the game that I was in row Q, where you wearing a navy/dark top ?

Get yourself to the RM comedy night instead. :P

We can get steakbake to run a taxi service so people can experience both nights :pipe:

steakbake canny drive as his knees still fecked :anguish:

Did he not go back to work today mate ? Seen him in WRC yesterday.

dont know he still had a stick yesterday when i saw him