Rangers Players That Could Have Moved To

Iserdo

Gascoigne, Van Bronckhorst, Boumsong, Numan, De boer, Klos, Butcher.

De Boer was not at his best when he played for us although he had good offers at the time he was actually signing for us. Klos was not actually that good and couldn't even get in the German squad.

The same Germnay squad that boasted Oliver Khan? <cr>

Yes that one. The 2nd and 3rd choice keeper spots were up for grabs and he couldn't get one of them either. I'm not saying he was rubbish. I just think he wasn't as good as some people think. It's just my opinion. I would put him behind Goram and about equal with Wattereus in terms of Rangers goalkeepers.

:anguish:

I would say John Greig Sandy Jardine Derek Johnstone Willie Johnston Colin Stein Davie Cooper Ally McCoist Brian Ladruap Graeme Souness and Slim Jim Baxter. All of these players could fit into any team anywhere in the world

De Boer was not at his best when he played for us although he had good offers at the time he was actually signing for us. Klos was not actually that good and couldn't even get in the German squad.

Yes that one. The 2nd and 3rd choice keeper spots were up for grabs and he couldn't get one of them either. I'm not saying he was rubbish. I just think he wasn't as good as some people think. It's just my opinion. I would put him behind Goram and about equal with Wattereus in terms of Rangers goalkeepers.

I know you have stated that it is "just your opinion," but that is a fucking ludicrous opinion.

Klos on equal terms as Watteruss, i have now heard it all!

Klos was a legend and they only keeper by a country mile that could have filled andy goram's boots, do you remember both there nicknames "the goalie" "der goalie", think that says something.

Controversial bullshit as per

Barry Ferguson during the early 00's could have easily walked into any midfield in Europe.

yeah after the 02/03 season the press said he could of went any where in the world

Yet he went to Blackburn :anguish: