***Inter Milan vs Chelsea Match Thread***

Ryan_1

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea... the English t@igs. The amount of mumping, and moaning they do is embarrassing.

Great result, and performance from Inter Milan - Mourinho got it absolutely spot on, and his players stood up to the task.

John Terry, and Didier Drogba, get it up you, bunch of greeting, cheating, dirty, scum bastards.

See, this is why i don't take you seriously Muff. :pipe:

Nail on the head with Drogba though. :BELM:

Coming with the resident Chelsea fan haha doh

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Inter were great last night, Sneijder was fantastic overall and Samuel and Lucio were 2 boulders at the back.

Would like to see them up against barca!

Happened twice in the group stages.

Inter were dirty bastards though, same as all of jose's teams!!

Chelseas time to win the champions league was in 2008 and john terry fucked it up!!! i hate them and i think they will win nothing this season. NOTHING!

Inter were great last night, Sneijder was fantastic overall and Samuel and Lucio were 2 boulders at the back.

Oh yeah so it did - only reason i said that was coz im a man utd fan and dont want either inter or barca!

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Oh yeah so it did - only reason i said that was coz im a man utd fan and dont want either inter or barca!

:lol:

Drogba should've had a penalty last night, but any Chelsea fan who feels hard done by, remember when Michael Bollock done something similar to Cristiano Ronaldo a few years ago (the game where Chelsea got a penalty which was very harsh on Carrick). No penalty was given.

Also, forget what happened exactly, but I remember Terry and Huth combining to block people off at corners...

What goes around, comes around. :sherlock: