Predictions ?

DavieMacRFC

Been saying for weeks.. 4-0 to the Famous Glasgow Rangers!

We'll be up 3-0 in the first half... ffs, we might as well play the reserves for the last 20 mins. Truly, I am this confident.

This match has all the makings of a serious gubbing of them. Our lads will be raring to go.. of that, I'm sure. Whereas that rent a bhoy outfit will be shitting themselves coming to Fortress Ibrox.

We'll be up 3-0 in the first half... ffs, we might as well play the reserves for the last 20 mins. Truly, I am this confident.

This match has all the makings of a serious gubbing of them. Our lads will be raring to go.. of that, I'm sure. Whereas that rent a bhoy outfit will be shitting themselves coming to Fortress Ibrox.

fuckin Hell

heres hoping :21:

Hope your right, the bigger the win the better and even a penalty to ram it right doon their throats lol