Hardest/Toughest

Lee, Novo, Thomson, Weir, Shagger and Boyd will all go steaming in if things kick off.

They've next to no-one that will.

I'd add Lafferty to that, isn't afraid to get down and dirty, in a totally non gay way mind you.

Lee, Novo, Thomson, Weir, Shagger and Boyd will all go steaming in if things kick off.

I'd add Lafferty to that, isn't afraid to get down and dirty, in a totally non gay way mind you.

Come on Kyle, get to bed, you've gotta get some sleep before kick off. :craphead:

Come on Kyle, get to bed, you've gotta get some sleep before kick off. :craphead:

:lol: :lol:

No wonder hes never focused :( the establishment should be checking up on him :angry:

No wonder hes never focused :( the establishment should be checking up on him :angry:

right enough, better getting some sleep now, could be starting :pipe:

This is why DMB and Edu were always on Twitter.

Now that they're fit, they're sleeping at decent hours.

This is why DMB and Edu were always on Twitter.

Now that they're fit, they're sleeping at decent hours.

they must be trying to get lafferty to join there twitter gang :lol: