Rangers tannoy

rossf

doesanyone else think the announcements, introduction of the team and general energy of the tannoy anouncer at ibrox is rubbish?

i have been to games in the EPL and some on the continent and when tannoy guy comes on normally he lifts the crowd, inspires a chant etc but not at ibrox.

anyone else think its time we livened up the place and got someome with a bit of charisma to motivate the fans?

I don't think its so bad, I don't know if its changed, I haven't managed to make it to Ibrox since the 4-1 win against Hamilton early on in the season.

Could be worse, could be like Celtic's where they just read out the players number and first name, which is gay.

i would prefer a continental style of announcer where they get excited over substitutions and the starting line up. it just always seems so flat when he speaks, it just doesnt inspire like it should

It would help if i could understand what people were actually saying through it.

its the quality of the speakers etc.. nothin to do with the actual announcer :angry:

Today it was for example

"In goals Allan McGregor sponsored by whoever" :anguish:

Beats Andy Cameron running out mind :BELM:

true.always wanted the wee tube to fall on his arse when he was running out

aye but when ur like cheering for mcgregor for example by the time ye finish hes nearly finished sayin the whole team ! and he does let you cheer for people on the bench e.g Alexander fleck smith n co