Nasri goal for arsenal

iain1712

Great goal and a fantastic game.

Nasri on his game is a superb player. Arsenal on their game too are fantastic to watch

Agree mate I thought Arsenal, second half anyway, were brilliant last night. Porto didn't turn up at all.

Spot on about Nasri, you Ramsey could do worse than look to Nasri to see how a player can get back to his best after a broken leg.

Arsenal when they turn it on are phenomenal. Chelsea will still take the league though :pipe:

I think Chelsea are going to keep slipping up, Manchester United will win it :anguish: I would quite like Arsenal to win it. Or Win something Champions League or the premiership either or.

Arsenal when they turn it on are phenomenal. Chelsea will still take the league though :pipe:

I think Chelsea are going to keep slipping up, Manchester United will win it :anguish: I would quite like Arsenal to win it. Or Win something Champions League or the premiership either or.

I have been saying Chelsea will win the league pretty much every year :BELM: You're right though, keep slipping up to teams we should be turning over. Arsenal are always the same, Man U may well sneak it again :anguish:

I have been saying Chelsea will win the league pretty much every year :BELM: You're right though, keep slipping up to teams we should be turning over. Arsenal are always the same, Man U may well sneak it again :anguish:

Chelsea are my English team, always have been. They don't half test your patience though. I think wholesale changes are needed at Chelsea. IMO Mikel, Ballack, Malouda, Deco, Kalou and Alex should be nowhere near the Chelsea team. Just not good enough or past their best. Deco should have never been signed he was shite in his last season at Barca.

Chelsea are my English team, always have been. They don't half test your patience though. I think wholesale changes are needed at Chelsea. IMO Mikel, Ballack, Malouda, Deco, Kalou and Alex should be nowhere near the Chelsea team. Just not good enough or past their best. Deco should have never been signed he was shite in his last season at Barca.

Something needs to happen. The spine has deteriorated at Chelsea since Mourinho left, and you're correct that it is very frustrating. The amount of money that was spent on mediocre or wasted (ie Wright-Phillips) players has been unreal. Bring back Mourinho!

Something needs to happen. The spine has deteriorated at Chelsea since Mourinho left, and you're correct that it is very frustrating. The amount of money that was spent on mediocre or wasted (ie Wright-Phillips) players has been unreal. Bring back Mourinho!

That is one thing I don't want lol. I like Mourinho and you can't argue with success, I just think it would be better to go in a different direction. Pep Guardiola would be the obvious choice, but for him to succeed everything would need to change. And I can't see that happening. This team will keep going till it is run into the ground I think.