A large slice of humble pie.

Budswiser

I have been a severe critic of our manager these past couple of seasons,even when we,ve been winning,but the time has come to hold my hands up and admit that Walter and his team have done a fantasic job given all the crap that has been going on in the background, and the mhedia spin from the dark side.

To be where we are just now is amazing and I for one appreciate that he was probably the only man to steer us through this period.

Even if we dont win the treble I will still see this season as one of the best for obvious reasons.

I am also glad that at last he is coming out in the press and sticking it to those bastards in the septic boardroom.

Walter I salute you.

I have been a severe critic of our manager these past couple of seasons,even when we,ve been winning,but the time has come to hold my hands up and admit that Walter and his team have done a fantasic job given all the crap that has been going on in the background, and the mhedia spin from the dark side.

To be where we are just now is amazing and I for one appreciate that he was probably the only man to steer us through this period.

Even if we dont win the treble I will still see this season as one of the best for obvious reasons.

I am also glad that at last he is coming out in the press and sticking it to those bastards in the septic boardroom.

Walter I salute you.

Yer not the only one to eat from that pie. I ate mine a couple of weeks ago. He certainly hasn't got everything right over the period but you look at where we are today and try to imagine being here without Walter Smith ..... well, it just doesn't seem possible.

Some of his tactical decisions and substitutions were certainly bizarre earlier in the season, and even last season, but theres no question that Walter probably was the only man for us given the circumstances.