Jermaine Beckford

trueblue79

Beckford has a hush-hush move done according to Leeds fans to Everton and will move to them at end of season, sorry lads

He's going to jump from league one straight to the premiership ?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus christ

unless we get investment, we will have NO EXTRA CASH for new signings wages, let alone transfer fees if required

as if said before, boyd will likely be leaving hence why fleck first and now wilson (apparently) accepted deals, also broadfoot, novo and most likely beasley, will get the deals they are hoping for

boyds wages are heading to other players new contracts, so we wont have a spare penny in the wages budget right now for pre contract agreements

be prepeared for another deadline day, last minute loan deal, that will be a lot of shite :disappointment:

Cant see him leaving england.

Can see us, if investment comes in, being interested in Goodwillie

hopefully, been saying for ages now he's a great player, heard he's a rangers fan to

I wouldn't call him great <cr>

Lafferty is a Rangers fan, so should we sign someone cause they support us?

good enough for rangers, better than lafferty, fleck, little or naismith, and if you read my comment correctly I never said sign him because he's a rangers fan, I mentioned it after I said we should sign him.

Fleck is only 18, and has the potential to be a very good player, I'd say he's better than goodwillie.

Naismith is a completely different player, and if he plays like he did on Saturday, he is easily better than goodwillie.

Little, still needs to prove himself. And Lafferty, need i say much more?

The only thing I agree with you there is with fleck being 18.

whos to say under Smith and his management that goodwillie cant become a better player than miller, if he gets the experience and has the right attitude and works well under smith he can become a great player in thr future. Its not like goodwillie is in his late twenty's, hes still a very young player who looks promising.

whos to say under Smith and his management that goodwillie cant become a better player than miller, if he gets the experience and has the right attitude and works well under smith he can become a great player in thr future. Its not like goodwillie is in his late twenty's, hes still a very young player who looks promising.

that's why I think he's worth taking a gamble on

Leeds manager all but admitted that Beckford to Everton will happen.

If we are serious about signing players before moving them on for a bigger fee then three of the best at that level are Jordan Rhodes, Charlie Austin & Simeon Jackson and all of them are young enough to improve.

However I doubt we would target players from that league and I doubt they would inspire the majority of our fans either.

However if we were smart enough there is both bargains and profit to be found down there. Both Wolves & Cardiff have proven that in recent years.

I think Boyd will go and I see Beckford as the man to replace him. I think the club should do everything in their power to get him.

I no other clubs will want him and could offer him more money but, he would be playing in the CL next season, He would be part of the biggest games in world football the (OF), and most of all he would be moving to 1 of the biggest clubs in world football. Thats why I think we could get him. and what a signing it would be.

opinion's lads (tu)

My information is that the club looked at him 2 years ago, and he was too expensive then...

I think Boyd will go and I see Beckford as the man to replace him. I think the club should do everything in their power to get him.

I no other clubs will want him and could offer him more money but, he would be playing in the CL next season, He would be part of the biggest games in world football the (OF), and most of all he would be moving to 1 of the biggest clubs in world football. Thats why I think we could get him. and what a signing it would be.

opinion's lads (tu)

My information is that the club looked at him 2 years ago, and he was too expensive then...

Do you know if we are looking at anybody just now mate?

cause its not officaly announced, just typing what id heard when i was down that way last week

Cheers mate (tu)

anytime, might not be 100% accurate but came from a leeds fan who seemed gutted to see him go!!

Jermaine Beckford is playing in League One for a reason, the bigger clubs in the English Leagues don't fancy him as a player. I've a few friends who go and watch Leeds Utd week in week out and they say Beckford wont cut it in the top two leagues in England. Plus he's hot tempered, there has been a few incidents with him being envolved in off the ball stuff. ie elbowing. With him being in the spot light at Rangers im sure the TV cameras will pick up on things like this. Ok so he scored against Man Utd well done but Leeds have played plenty of big games since they've be in League One plus cup ties and Beckford never turns up for these games.

I wouldn't fancy Beckford at Rangers at all, his attitude is a disgrace and since he got goals against Man Utd and Tottenham he has done nothing of note.

You would think he would be trying his bit to get Leeds promoted, but thats just not in this guys makeup, has lost all interest and would be exactly the same if he was up here and an EPL side wanted him.

opinion's lads (tu)

Do you know if we are looking at anybody just now mate?

'fraid I don't. Sorry.

Would rather see snodgrass from leeds but another prem bound player!!!!

There's a couple of reasons this could never really happen.

It doesn't just involve money either.

It would more likely be the player's choice than Rangers'...

What? <cr>

I meant he's a tim.

Would rather see snodgrass from leeds but another prem bound player!!!!

There's a couple of reasons this could never really happen.

It doesn't just involve money either.

It would more likely be the player's choice than Rangers'...

What? <cr>

I meant he's a tim.

Correct, which is why it would be his choice not to come, not Rangers.

After all, being a tim isn't a barrier to Rangers trying to sign players, but it's a barrier for the players themselves.

Otherwise James McCarthy might not be at Wigan :wink: