Clubs (PS3)

BR_54

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, 3 great games! Can safely say we dominated all 3 - to lose the first was a kick in the balls, but it was impossible when I had 4 cunts in defence who clearly wanted to be in the other half of the pitch all the time! :lol:

Good passing, movement, 1st time, and a few quality finishes. :pipe:

Really sorry aird, I didn't mean to take the ball off you! :anguish: Thank god I scored though, I'd have looked like a tit if I didn't!

Thought we all played really well and we will be dominating once we go Chelsea!

Really sorry aird, I didn't mean to take the ball off you! :anguish: Thank god I scored though, I'd have looked like a tit if I didn't!

It's alright, i wanted it to happen since i'd been stealing balls all night for some reason :angry:

I'll be on again, as per, tonight. :pipe:

Any time-ish is fine for me, so I'll just come on when the majority are on!

il be back from footy about half 7, then have dinner, so anytime after 8 il be on (tu)

Played a few games with Liam and MasterD today.

We played well, won a few drew 1 and lost 1.

MasterD's overhead kick :drool:

my 1st overhead kick n i didnt get 2 see the replay :(

Also, FAO foggy when he reads this thread -

We need to be changed to Chelsea so we have better tactics(you can only change formation on Clubs :( ) and you need to appoint a few others as GM's so we don't have to wait for you all the time :sherlock: Cheers

Dj thAt overhead kick was brilliant it seemed to take ages to go in the top corner after ma rory delap throw in haha a should be able to come on tonight if not defo the morra and al be glad when Braggy is back a hated play as any so much pressure not to fuck up a

haha

Still we came out of 11 games with 6 wins tonight...

Wasn't a great night tbh, but was more productive in knowing what formations/positions to take ect when there are upto 6 people on.

To be fair, we never really got settled what with fiddling with tactics, but got a few wins near the end of the night (bar that crazy loss, which we had dominated to begin) once we got settled. :)