RSC Milton, Parkhouse, Lambhill?

Oso

Normally I drive to the match and I picked a young bear and bearette at the end of my road out of the goodness of my heart. They said that they know a lot of bears in the area who travel to games but didn't know of an RSC in the area.

Q1. Is there an RSC covering Milton, Lambhill and Parkhouse? (I know Bishopbriggs RSC can get bears from one end of Milton but not Lambhill and Parkhouse)

Q2. Is there demand for a bus?

I will also put this in the Bears Den.

I stay in Milton as well as being a member of the Bishopbriggs RSC mate. I am really not sure about the demand for a bus, but it is certainly not an easy thing to organise, starting one up would be murder.

I think there is a bus which leaves from the Possil Masonic which might be closer to you than our bus. But other than that there isn't much in the area. Quite surprising when you consider how many folk live around these parts.

I was a member of the posso bus for the last 5 year mate, bus had to fold last season as there wasnt enough members, never been a bus from milton as far as i know, always been the one that left the masonic in Posso.

I dont realy know about demand though as when the bus ran it was always say the usual 15+ members wae the rest non members, used to get a few boys from milton and springburn but too many people just happy to get the 54 over to Ibrox.

Probably the only bus this neck of the woods were u could take a much swally on as you wanted and still struggled to keep the numbers up even though it was advertised in all the usual places.

Parkhouse brings back memories, i used to hang about there as a young boy. :)

Place is infested with scum just like most parts of North Glasgow now mate. :(

Hi mate that is sad to hear, i used to go on the Possil bus about 40 years ago when ther was plenty of bears in possil. They tell me Possil is now full of tims, but the Possil bus is still going strong which is good to hear.

Parkhouse brings back memories, i used to hang about there as a young boy. :)

Place is infested with scum just like most parts of North Glasgow now mate. :(

Hi mate that is sad to hear, i used to go on the Possil bus about 40 years ago when ther was plenty of bears in possil. They tell me Possil is now full of tims, but the Possil bus is still going strong which is good to hear.

Just read that the Possil bus has folded mate, infact SR has just posted it above. :(

Sad days.

Sandbank Loyal RSC

Sandbank st orange halls Maryhill..... bus every week

Good wee bus anaw, been using it for most of the away games this season.

I am equidistant from the Bishopbriggs and Maryhill buses and neither is in walking, or staggering when blootered, distance.

Sandbank Loyal RSC

I am equidistant from the Bishopbriggs and Maryhill buses and neither is in walking, or staggering when blootered, distance.

its a 10 min walk from lambhill to sandbank street lol

Sandbank Loyal RSC

its a 10 min walk from lambhill to sandbank street lol

And a 25 minute blootered stroll walk from my house. Too far. :beer1: