Bring Back The Orange Petition

hutchy14

Money talks and as soon as they see this they see lots of these ££££££££££

Good way of helping with the money part anyway :D This is one of the best ideas so far.

tbh every year when the roumers are going about the new kit,theres always a mention of the orange strip. but i think this is 1st time anyone has actually tried to do someting about it.

Thats why we need everybody to say to all there family or add them to the petition aswell. (tu)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some figures that i found.

The shirt has proved hugely popular with fans and was selling at a ratio of 60% to the blue home strip. The club expects to sell 300,000 this season.

So if the club sold around 300,000 shirts back then call it £30 a pop that works out at..... £900,000 if correct :wink:

And since then you can say that it would be £40 a pop and call it 300,000 again works out at..... £1.2m :wink:

A profit of.... £300,000 :wink:

Second time round i think the club could sell more than 300,000

The shirt has proved hugely popular with fans and was selling at a ratio of 60% to the blue home strip. The club expects to sell 300,000 this season.

So if the club sold around 300,000 shirts back then call it £30 a pop that works out at..... £900,000 if correct :wink:

And since then you can say that it would be £40 a pop and call it 300,000 again works out at..... £1.2m :wink:

Good little earner :D

rm-1271722371-U49354.jpg

Get that printed out with the link and whatever on it , no doubt a mention to RM since there would have been no petition if it wasn't for this.

Keep it going lads, your defintely better to add a paper petition to this online one too as some people don't have this privilage (tu)

rm-1271722371-U49354.jpg

Get that printed out with the link and whatever on it , no doubt a mention to RM since there would have been no petition if it wasn't for this.

Keep it going lads, your defintely better to add a paper petition to this online one too as some people don't have this privilage (tu)

Will do mate :21: Just any ideas anyone has keep firin them in.

And the best thing about it you will need to buy the home kit too which will add to it.

I'll try make a paper petition take it into school , then hibs sunday , then keep taking it and try and get as many as possible at Ibrox on the final day. Just need like the same base on the petition so that everyone is the same then just gather signatures?

And the best thing about it you will need to buy the home kit too which will add to it.

and don't forget the away kit that comes out. i am assuming this will be the 3rd kit.???

Just need like the same base on the petition so that everyone is the same then just gather signatures?

what you mean ?

Like , i'm sure many people will want to help out , so if everyone has the same words and stuff on the paper petition then it will be better. If you get me?

and don't forget the away kit that comes out. i am assuming this will be the 3rd kit.???

Either or mate (tu)

Just need like the same base on the petition so that everyone is the same then just gather signatures?

what you mean ?

Like , i'm sure many people will want to help out , so if everyone has the same words and stuff on the paper petition then it will be better. If you get me?

Still not realy following you mean like add a comment ?

what you mean ?

ehhh , If someone made like a petition to use create copies of it and give each person who's helping one so that it says the exact same on everyone so if we gave it to anyone at the club it wouldn't look daft if it was all different. Canny explain am tired :lol: I know what i mean in ma heed.

what you mean ?

ehhh , If someone made like a petition to use create copies of it and give each person who's helping one so that it says the exact same on everyone so if we gave it to anyone at the club it wouldn't look daft if it was all different. Canny explain am tired :lol: I know what i mean in ma heed.

Awrite i catch yir drift noo :wink: I posted on the RSC section bit to see if people from the local RSC could get the members to sign

If you post a link of the facebook group on the simply the best facebook group you mite get alot of memebers.

it's no mine,i got it off FF.

cool mate but if someone could post it on the simply the best page then they might join the orange group.

They have over 20k members on the simply the best group.