kris boyd

bigecksblues

Personally if I was a Rangers striker as prolific as him, as well as a boyhood fan, I'd hate to leave the club I love most having only scored once against Celtic, and known that I could have possibly became one the clubs all-time top scorers. It would haunt me for the rest of my life.

One of the reasons that I think the recent rumours of a change of heart may be true.

He'll never be regarded as highly as he should with his European and Old Firm record, which is sad to say.

My thoughts exactly.

I'm hoping his glum act yesterday was actually him contemplating that fact that he'd never experience scenes like that again if he went to a mid table Premiership outfit for the sake of some extra income.

Only a select few footballers get to experience this sort of success. And even fewer have an actual chance of becoming an all-time top scorer at a major club. Hopefully, he realises that.

I think your given them to much credit they are a championship club, :P

Remember mate we are rangers no one likes us. Or gives us any credit so y should we give it back

:21:

Anyone with a shread of intellence gives us credit where its due. It's just a shame that most people are either idiots or too bitter to admit that we are worthy champions.

Personally if I was a Rangers striker as prolific as him, as well as a boyhood fan, I'd hate to leave the club I love most having only scored once against Celtic, and known that I could have possibly became one the clubs all-time top scorers. It would haunt me for the rest of my life.

One of the reasons that I think the recent rumours of a change of heart may be true.

He'll never be regarded as highly as he should with his European and Old Firm record, which is sad to say.

My thoughts exactly.

I'm hoping his glum act yesterday was actually him contemplating that fact that he'd never experience scenes like that again if he went to a mid table Premiership outfit for the sake of some extra income.

Only a select few footballers get to experience this sort of success. And even fewer have an actual chance of becoming an all-time top scorer at a major club. Hopefully, he realises that.

Remember mate we are rangers no one likes us. Or gives us any credit so y should we give it back

Not really.

They are a decent club in a decent area with a strong financial backing now. Ask me in two years about McLeish though, as the first part of his trend of starting well before gradually falling away and leaving clubs in horrible states is well under way.

(tu)

I've been involved in football whilst also being a Rangers fan for well over 50 years,Mr Brummie, and can tell you that Birmingham City signing Kris Boyd will be a big mistake for both your club and also for K.B. and I will tell you why.

City do NOT play a system nor have the players to complement the game of Boyd, and he in turn does not have the ability nor the athleticism to enhance your current system, because what Boyd needs to be successful in the EPL to get him anywhere close to his goal tally in the SPL, Birmingham City do not have at this point in time,I'm afraid to say.

Boyd is a pure goal poacher of the highest order and for Big Eck to recruit the kind of players to set up the chances for Boyd would need an influx of quality players......And please don't come back with the line about signing McGeady,for fuck sake.

If McLeish signs that putrid little sand dancer for over £4 million,then I'd have to come to the conclusion that old Freckle face has lost his marbles.That useless little toe rag is a legend in his own pie & Bovril and he couldn't cross the road on a dark night without somebody holding his hand, never mind cross a decent ball into the box.

Your club may JUST be able to bring in players good enough to set up Boyd, but it's going to be interesting to see how it all pans out IF he decides to leave us.I'm quite happy for him to stay at Ibrox, but then again, I've seen better ALL ROUND Strikers than Boyd will ever be leave our great Club and be replaced, so I'm not overly bothered one way or another what he does.

Some of our younger fans may feel as if the Sun will not shine in the morning if Boyd goes, but us older Rangers men know better than that, so we will just let whatever will be will be, and get on with it.

In the end product, Boyd will miss Rangers more than we will miss Boyd, because as papaguy51 rightly points out in another post regarding K.B......

Quote;

"I just hope he realises that he won't get such a sizeable number of fans who will back his every move, support his every rotten performance and look to unfairly criticise other players in order to make him look better at any other club."

So there it is Mr Brummie, Sometimes what you think is a free bargain isn't always necessarily what you get.

My thoughts exactly.

how can you call a team who have just been promoted to the premiership last summer and look to be finishing in the top 10 a championship club ?, there also very strong financially.