Just got a letter.

MaD CoW

I filled out my application form for my season tickets. Due not not have the funds, I didn't tick the European games.

So they sent me a letter saying I can only get get priority for semi finals/final if I sign up for European home games & Scottish home games.

Has this always been the case or do they just need the money? So, I'm now deciding whether or not to fill out the form they sent me or not, as I wasn't really up for European games.

So you now need to book the full lot? they really should point that out on the form

That's what I was thinking! Hopefully if I sign up just now, I will have a job to pay for the tickets when they come off!

I suspect that all renewal forms since CCCS started (about 5 years ago?) have explained that you need to tick all the CCCS boxes to get Semi/ Final priority.

Some people read forms more carefully than others ;)

EDIT: It must be at least 8 years, I'm sure it covered the Lovenkrandz Final.

Is there such a thing as a waiting list these days? Now I'm back in the motherland I applied to be added fir a season ticket months ago wondering what chances are of getting straight in next season?

Is there such a thing as a waiting list these days? Now I'm back in the motherland I applied to be added fir a season ticket months ago wondering what chances are of getting straight in next season?

If you are just looking for one ST you'll get it no problem.

Any 'waiting list' would be for people with particular needs like three together in the GR for example.

But don't rely on them contacting you, get onto them (although they will be busy for a while processing the renewals).

Go down to the ticket office with cash in hand ! No danger. :sherlock:

I filled out my application form for my season tickets. Due not not have the funds, I didn't tick the European games.

So they sent me a letter saying I can only get get priority for semi finals/final if I sign up for European home games & Scottish home games.

Has this always been the case or do they just need the money? So, I'm now deciding whether or not to fill out the form they sent me or not, as I wasn't really up for European games.

A way around it is tick the European games and don't tick the priority for semi finals/final, you get offered semi finals/final tickets regardless when that time comes around.