Anybody Want A Sig

Stu1993

Can i ask for sig too mate? I would like Kenny Miller sig if possible with the picture below, with some ibrox background and Demise@rangersmedia in one of the corners. I hope i'm not asking for too much. Thanks in advance!

t1larg.miller.gi.jpg

• 1 month later...

Nearing the end of June and time to change to something new.

Already have my main sig but would love something a bit smaller for underneath that relates to MW2 (ps3 game)

My username is Acemcl and clan tag is WATP.

Whatever else you fancy is up to you.

Also, if you fancy doing a wallpaper, i have been asking for something "Twilight" themed forthe Mrs for awhile but no-one has taken the challenge yet.

Cheers.

Already have my main sig but would love something a bit smaller for underneath that relates to MW2 (ps3 game)

Also, if you fancy doing a wallpaper, i have been asking for something "Twilight" themed forthe Mrs for awhile but no-one has taken the challenge yet.

Cheers.

acesig.png

hows that ?

Cheers.

twilightwallpaper.png

Hows that :) Dimentions are 1690-1000 :craphead:

thanks for both scott .. any chance you could resize the MEW sig, i don't want it the same size as the main sig will be.

As for the wallpaper, thats cool but i should have said she loves Edward (40yr old f'kin child ... lol)

Cheers.

thanks for both scott .. any chance you could resize the MEW sig, i don't want it the same size as the main sig will be.

As for the wallpaper, thats cool but i should have said she loves Edward (40yr old f'kin child ... lol)

Cheers.

I bet its no that when you say you love a blonde with big tits :pipe::craphead:

Cheers.

What size ye lookin' for mate, I usually do a 500-200 sig :ph34r:

Cheers.

Just something smaller, maybe 33% on both sides.

The sign that Daddyspook made for me will be my main one, just looking for something underneath that is smaller that the main one. (which i assuem will be regulation size .. lol)

Cheers.

Just something smaller, maybe 33% on both sides.

The sign that Daddyspook made for me will be my main one, just looking for something underneath that is smaller that the main one. (which i assuem will be regulation size .. lol)

How that for ye bud :) ?

acesigc.png

Or even ,

acesig2.png

:sherlock: