Spotify

MARTiNORR

I have the free one but

Your invitation tokens

You can invite friends to Spotify Free if they live in Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, France, Spain or The Netherlands.

Unused invitations

You have no more invitations

Never invited anyone before

I was able to sign up blueboy94 was kind enough to send me a code. Thanks again mate. happy.gif

And Andy, it is free for Spotify Open however you are limited to 20 hours of music streaming per month whereas if you are given a code you can make a Spotify Free account where it's unlimited.

You might have signed up when you could without a code too?

I was able to sign up blueboy94 was kind enough to send me a code. Thanks again mate. happy.gif

And Andy, it is free for Spotify Open however you are

limited to 20 hours of music streaming per month whereas if you are given a code you can make a Spotify Free account where it's unlimited.

You might have signed up when you could without a code too?

No bother pal, if anyone else wants one just ask because I've got nine left (tu)

• 2 months later...

you all seem to know what this is about.

I use last.fm on my phone and like the randomness of it but it cuts out alot and skips halfway through tracks sometimes. with spotify can i dl albums or just listen to them and make playlist. On free or premium?

cheers

you all seem to know what this is about.

I use last.fm on my phone and like the randomness of it but it cuts out alot and skips halfway through tracks sometimes. with spotify can i dl albums or just listen to them and make playlist. On free or premium?

cheers

You can't DL anything but you can listen and make a playlist of pretty much any song in the world.

The difference with premium is you can listen to your songs on your phone and when you have no internet connection you can still listen to the songs on offline mode.

• 1 month later...

i dont understand i have spotify but i didnt need a code <cr>

Yeah same with me. I think we got spotify before you needed invites.

If you search "spotify without invite" in google or something along those lines there are heaps of ways to get it.

Yeah same with me. I think we got spotify before you needed invites.

If you search "spotify without invite" in google or something along those lines there are heaps of ways to get it.

Spotify without invite is now called spotify open,you only receive 20 hours playtime each month.