Steve Davis Sig

PaulRFC1

V2 Is best IMO. But i dont like the stroke around davis mate and the render is far too dark. apart from that its good for your first attempt.

Cheers mate, I couldn't cut it well that's why i put the stroke around him.

V2 was the one i made but my mate said it would look good with the northern Ireland flag so i gave it a go. :D

Oh and is there a way you can brighten the render ?

V2 Is best IMO. But i dont like the stroke around davis mate and the render is far too dark. apart from that its good for your first attempt.

Cheers mate, I couldn't cut it well that's why i put the stroke around him.

V2 was the one i made but my mate said it would look good with the northern Ireland flag so i gave it a go. :D

Oh and is there a way you can brighten the render ?

i normally duplicate my render 4 times so i have 5, gaussin blur the first by going to filter then blur, put ti to around 12pixels. then the second on leave normal, the third one put it to multiply and then about 60% opticity, the 4th one put it to linear dodge then around 80% and the alst one colour dodge and put that one whatever % looks good.

a good thing for when just starting and cutting is to get close by useing the bold circle brush then getting near the player use the softer brush which has the fades round the side so it doesnt cut alot of it.

V2 is better but the render is 2 small! For the size of the sig!! Miby but the badge behind the text and make the text stand out more!! But keep trying ull get there!!