Leon King linked with a loan move - Questionable source

Fergieblue

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

Saying an 18 year old drowned when given his chance playing at the back in the CL with James Sands is borderline criminal.

Get that point of view but for me he should’ve stood out as having some level of ability especially when we were so bad (a bit like McCausland just now) and he didn’t 

Not just CL either, he got absolutely embarrassed by Stevie May for 90 minutes at St Johnstone. I just didn’t see anything to get excited about 

Is it two players in the last twenty five years who have been on loan and become first team players?

I find it embarrassing that most of our loaned out players rarely get starts in the lower leagues and get a few minutes late in games.

We need to have some way of making sure that loans are beneficial to club and player because the evidence over the past quarter century show that it is not.

9 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Was thinking that when he came on today :lol: Clearly he is in the managers plans in some capacity. Might need him if we pick up any injuries or suspensions

They have a history of mischief making.

I actually don't think they are Gers fans