Which paper has the biggest anti Rangers agenda?

MisterC

119 members have voted

1. 1. which one has it in for us the most?

• The sun
    • Daily Retard
    • NOTW
    • Sunday Liam
    • The Herald inc Sunday Herald
    • Daily Mail
    • Evening Times
    • Scotsman/SoS
    • Times/Sunday Times
    • Grauniad
    • Mirror

Reminds me of the old story that used to go around.

A Glasgow guy decides to take his wife to London for the weekend, and when they get there they decide to go to the zoo. As they are walking around the zoo they spot this big Gorilla heading towards them and the other spectators. The Gorilla is heading forward to attack this little girl, and the Glasgow guy steps forward and set about the Gorilla giving it a good beating and saves the little girl. The press come to interview him telling him what a hero he is, then notice he is wearing a Rangers top. One of the reporters ask him where he comes from and does he support Rangers, the guy said Glasgow and yes have supported Rangers all my life. You know what the headlines was in all the newspapers next morning, Glasgow Rangers fan beats up defenceless Gorilla. :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww i've logged into Kerrydale Street by mistake it seems :(

Maybe you'd be more at home over there......

I'm not the one talking shite about anti rangers biased in the newspaper. That's very much a celtic trait.

Edit*- actually its the trait of any idiot football fan. regardless of club.

Indeed, your shite is simply against Rangers fans' opinions.

You'll be quite at home on Kerrydale Street.

So in order to be a real rangers fan I have to agree with everyones opinions, seems to be against the purpose of even having a forum.

Or is it just your opinion i'm supposed to agree with :rolleyes:

Or is it just your opinion i'm supposed to agree with :rolleyes:

Well you are deluded enough to be a tim, as if I give a flying fuck whether or not you agree with me.

The thing is you do. You clearly don't like anybody not sharing your opinion.

anyway it's a waste of time argueing over this, you can't argue with daft football fans. Anybody noticed that Channel 4 is anti rangers these days? the bastards.

The NOTW employs Anna Smith and Phil McGobbleabhoy, nuff said

Reason enough to hate them. Such a shitty rhag though it beggars belief how mnay copies it sells. Its a paper for morons thats all I will say.

cant see it myself somehow

why would they slaughter the club they support?

Celtic do the 'hotline' did not have one positive comment to make regarding Baxter.

doh The hotline is other peoples opinion,it has nothing to with the paper.

The actual paper has these people recorded.So if this person goes and tryes to challenge(in a court of law) the paper they will record this said phone call.

The brutal assessment is that most of the media in Scotland have anti Rangers activists in their employ masking as writers or columnists.

Most however, make a pretence of balance by employing more objective writers or columnists alongside them, although none employ any overtly pro Rangers hacks.

Yes, the Sunday Mail might have Guidi, but they also have Waddell

The Daily Mail might have McGowan but also Jardine

The Herald may have Michael Grant and Hugh McDonald but also have Richard Wilson

The theme is largely consistent across the media, with one exception...the NOTW.

Any newspaper that allows Phil McGillivan a platform is clearly pusing an editorial agenda against Rangers Football Club.

They do not have a yang to McGillivan's Ying, and that's the difference.

Rangers fans are big enough and intelligent enough to apply some reason to their decision making when entering a news agent, but one rule should be consistent, avoid the NOTW, The Sun, and The Times.

All Bears Boycott the NOTW

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=291&Itemid=26