Anyone off to south Africa ?

I wouldn't risk it.

I've spoken to a few of the journalists out there and some of the 'underworld' planning that's going on to protect the main players is astonishing.

The difference between South Africa and say France or Japan is that a mouthy fan would get a slap down in the latter two venues. In South Africa, Johannesberg especially, a gang member won't think twice about sticking a machete through your windpipe.

You really are a big girls blouse.

Best of luck, I've posted this before but my cousins lad has been there for a year on a sports scholarship. At the time I posted he had been free of any trouble although his Mate got robbed and a kicking from a couple in their 50's. Since then he has been mugged 3 times, was going to stay for some games before this but has decided that self preservation is the best part of valour and is coming home this weekend. Enjoy ! (tu):sherlock:

if you guys are worrying about the crime and assault that may happen to you out here...just wait till the next one in Brazil!!! Hang on to yer kidneys. On the plus side...there will be more Brazilian wimmen to ogle at!...Kidneys...Brazilian wimmen...kidneys...Brazilian wimmen...

This guy I know, same ages as me 16/17, is going away with some relative(s), jammy bastard's parents are minted. :(

I fully plan on going to many a Euro's/WC when i'm older though! :D

Would love to see Spain or England get the WC in 2018. :drool:

Was thinking about maybe catching a wee game or two of Euro 2012, but fuck Poland for a laugh!

Brazil have the WC in 2014, that would be. :drool:

Why? Poland's a beautiful place with cheap drink and very, very hot women.

This guy I know, same ages as me 16/17, is going away with some relative(s), jammy bastard's parents are minted. :(

I fully plan on going to many a Euro's/WC when i'm older though! :D

Would love to see Spain or England get the WC in 2018. :drool:

Was thinking about maybe catching a wee game or two of Euro 2012, but fuck Poland for a laugh!

Brazil have the WC in 2014, that would be. :drool:

Why? Poland's a beautiful place with cheap drink and very, very hot women.

And we might even get there :D

Sorry to hear that mate! Are lots of people getting mugged? Nothing seems to be on the news about many people getting mugged/attacked.

noooooooooooooooo you nutter,i meant we were mugged by slovenia.....would you dare try and mug 53 algerians?

uhhhhhhhhhhh i don't think so.we walk in group mate at all times,and even so some of us are tooled up(15 inch knives)you've gotta otherwise you become a target...... ;)