**Serbia v Ghana**

Was Kuzmanovic not the guy who kept criticising us in the press over the last couple of years? I remember him saying that Fiorentina deserved to win in '08, and before we drew with Stuttgart last year he said that they had better players and were a better team, so were 'obviously going to win'.

If that's the guy then I have no sympathy for him.

Yep he is.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Been the best game so far i'm very impressed by Ghana

Fuck knows what game you are watching :lol:

Bearing in mind i never saw the South Korea vs Greece or Argentina vs Nigeria games and the rest that i watched were shite especially the France game

Wish the commentators and some folk on here would stop blaming the ball... Shite excuse.

Messi had no issues whatsoever with the ball yesterday. (tu)

Some players just can't or are hitting shit passes. Also i've seen a few decent free kicks from Kolarov in this game for example and Belhadj in the last, but we've hardly seen your world class free kick takers such as Pirlo or Drogba yet...

Players like Lampard always sky it anyway.

Whats Green's excuse ? :craphead:

That he plays for West Ham and we should be expecting pish from him anyways. :wink:

Fair enough, but the thing is, if he plays Hart he will prob be shitting it and fuck up aswell :P

No chance, Hart is class, imo. (tu)

He won't even get a chance though, calamity James. (td)

Yes, hes class but whats the biggest stage hes played on ? EPL ?

He's played against Drogba, Torres, Rooney, Gerrard, some of the best players in the world. Plus i don't think he is the type of character that the big stage would bother him.

Besides,some of the best performers in the WC have been thrown in with barely any if any international experience. (tu)

Ayew just got destroyed!

I'm sure you have been asked this already on here mate, so sorry to ask again, but how much coverage and hype s there going on in the States? Are all the major channels giving it air time of any substance? Are the shop storing USA shirts or other teams shirts etc?

I think ESPN have went all out. Ally McCoist, Andy Gray, Richard Keys, Bill Leslie, Ruud Guillit, Klinsmann, Derek Rae, Roberto Martinez, Steven McManaman and no Tommy Smyth. :crab:

A lot of people here were quite excited for the game yesterday and every game is live.

Ayew just got destroyed!

I'm sure you have been asked this already on here mate, so sorry to ask again, but how much coverage and hype s there going on in the States? Are all the major channels giving it air time of any substance? Are the shop storing USA shirts or other teams shirts etc?

I think ESPN have went all out. Ally McCoist, Andy Gray, Richard Keys, Bill Leslie, Ruud Guillit, Klinsmann, Derek Rae, Roberto Martinez, Steven McManaman and no Tommy Smyth. :crab:

A lot of people here were quite excited for the game yesterday and every game is live.

Tommy was on Sportscenter yesterday :crab: