Spain ? Same auld shite different tournament !

And ?.

jhourno ! :sherlock:

smart comeback.

Smart comebacks are no fur punters like you smart fcuk offs are for people like you so fcuk off now pronto ! (tu):sherlock:

Your a very angry old man :sherlock: :sherlock:

Every tournament this mob are punted and every tournament bar one they deliver fcuk all ! PS - Denmark have won the same cup they won same number of times and Greece ! :sherlock:

Spain have won the European Championships twice

Jhourno :sherlock:

Every tournament this mob are punted and every tournament bar one they deliver fcuk all ! PS - Denmark have won the same cup they won same number of times and Greece ! :sherlock:

Spain have won the European Championships twice

Jhourno :sherlock:

and?

Gimme 1 minute to I ask what smart reply BD would comeback with and then I'll get back to you.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Thought they have been overhyped for the last few years, told my friends they were overated and they were disgusted with me but after today they have got to agree with me :lol:

They aren't over-hyped :lol:

I said yesterday Spain would probably get pumped by Switzerland. :pipe:

So the ball is the reason the future world up winners couldn't score another goal against the USA ?.

Nope, although it'll probably be the excuse of a certain bunch of Eurpean Champions when Switzerland pump them. :pipe:

Thought they have been overhyped for the last few years, told my friends they were overated and they were disgusted with me but after today they have got to agree with me :lol:

They've won 45 of their last 49 games.

I don't know why after one defeat people say they're overhyped and overated.

They've won 45 of their last 49 games.

I don't know why after one defeat people say they're overhyped and overated.

Because they always choke in the WC, it's almost as likely as us being put out on pens that they will choke.

Females + football = :anguish:

Im not doubting they are a good team but I do think they are overhyped, every magazine, paper, commentator creams over them doh they will still get through but they wont win the whole thing, mark my words ;)