• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i m stuck , still not working :(

HELP

have you sorted training out, go to training then coaches and auto assign so that each coach is only doing one thing and not 9 you should reap the benefits

so i go to training

then coaches

then auto-assign?

yeah sure thats it or you can click at side of coaches name and individually select what part of training you want them to take, using their stats as a guide to what they are good at :)

in my arsenal game i have 5 stars for all training thingys and i didn't lose a game for 36 matches conceded 4 goals in all competitions so it does help

defending and attacking would be my priorities if you are struggling to keep clean sheets and score goals, o and tactics

HELP

have you sorted training out, go to training then coaches and auto assign so that each coach is only doing one thing and not 9 you should reap the benefits

so i go to training

then coaches

then auto-assign?

yeah sure thats it or you can click at side of coaches name and individually select what part of training you want them to take, using their stats as a guide to what they are good at :)

in my arsenal game i have 5 stars for all training thingys and i didn't lose a game for 36 matches conceded 4 goals in all competitions so it does help

defending and attacking would be my priorities if you are struggling to keep clean sheets and score goals, o and tactics

how do i know what part i want the coaches to do?

and how do you get 5 starts for training?

:unsure:

HELP

so i go to training

then coaches

then auto-assign?

how do i know what part i want the coaches to do?

and how do you get 5 starts for training?

:unsure:

when you click on the coaches you will see they also have stats like the players

attacking

defending

working with youngsters etc

tactical

and so on

if you look at the threads there is one for 2006 and the principal will be the same i think beege has added links for big dado to use, im sure they will be of help

if not im off to my mothers tonight and she has broadband etc and i have the game on that machine ill try and post some screen shots to help

but while im at work all i can do is type stuff that most likely confuses

Not played for a while, getting a new computer (laptop) so I will be starting over most likely

got it now eh, so you can start over again.

found a brilliant left back who plays at genk name is

sebastian pocognoli (think its spelt right) he can play anywhere down the left side

or for a right sided player

i found 17 year old eisner loboa- plays in columbia somewhere he can play almost anywhere.

i just started a barca one the other day, don't need to buy any players team is just sooo good, but that hasn't stopped me :D

I'm gonna have to look through this thread to pick out some quality signings for my new game which will begin today/tomorrow :)

cardenas,millian,zuniga,omar andrade,inostroza,cid,hernandez(barcelona c),loboa

all under 17

forgot bojan (barca c), and there is one at real madrid but i can't remember his name but plays at real c and i think he is only 15

okaka , david n'gog, daniel sturridge, ryan bertrand,

I'm gonna have to look through this thread to pick out some quality signings for my new game which will begin today/tomorrow :)

all under 17

Adu is a must.

and what was that keeper enyeama or something?

all under 17

Adu is a must.

and what was that keeper enyeama or something?

yes, nigerian and 22 years old i think.

vanden borre is a quality right back

what options do i need to take to make sure I can get all the players?

doesn't seem to matter what i do, i cant find this Vincent Enyeama that everyone else has, and theres other players I can't find too.

Do I need to make every league playable? Or add every single country to the list that you get?

I selected the large database as its the biggest

U cud search him throu his club. If u type in bnei yehuda or something along those lines u shud get him or even jst bnei*

*My hebrew aint too hot!

i'll try this later, but did that last time and still couldnt find him

doesn't seem to matter what i do, i cant find this Vincent Enyeama that everyone else has, and theres other players I can't find too.

Do I need to make every league playable? Or add every single country to the list that you get?

well in my barca season, i have the spanish, italian and scottish leagues available to play and only a medium database and i get access to all the players mentioned in my previous post, i couldn't find him at first but then i just went into the nigeria team and he was there.

generally i play with the largest database but the game runs too slowley for me so i reverted back to a medium one .

well in my barca season, i have the spanish, italian and scottish leagues available to play and only a medium database and i get access to all the players mentioned in my previous post, i couldn't find him at first but then i just went into the nigeria team and he was there.

generally i play with the largest database but the game runs too slowley for me so i reverted back to a medium one .

the player search sucks then.

I will try again when i go home, 3.30 today friday!

(beer) (beer) (beer)

Just Finnished my second season with the mighty Gers... I won the League and Scottish Cup double in my first season and went onto win the Treble in my second .. Just Starting my third season and my team looks like this...

Vincent Enyema

Vanden Borre

Jaques Faty

Michael Schmoller

Gareth Bale

Sherman Cardenas

Freddy Adu

Barry Ferguson

Andreas Guardado

Gonzalo Higuain

Kris Boyd

Just Finnished my second season with the mighty Gers... I won the League and Scottish Cup double in my first season and went onto win the Treble in my second .. Just Starting my third season and my team looks like this...

Vincent Enyema

Vanden Borre

Jaques Faty

Michael Schmoller

Gareth Bale

Sherman Cardenas

Freddy Adu

Barry Ferguson

Andreas Guardado

Gonzalo Higuain

Kris Boyd

Vincent Enyema- 400k

Vanden Borre-2m

Jaques Faty-2m

Michael Schmoller- dont know cost me 8m in my arsenal game

Gareth Bale- 1m

Sherman Cardenas- 750k

Freddy Adu-2 m

Barry Ferguson

Andreas Guardado- 1m

Gonzalo Higuain 2.5m

Kris Boyd

over two years thats not bad i make that bout 7 m a season

found most of said players apart from cid and loboa.

anyone needs to know where they are let me know.

apparently another is Nik Besagno of salt lake.

apparently there is a guy called potato but i have no idea what nationallity he is or who he plays for

jonathes- is another i was told again same as above

david n'gog he is at PSG and is meant to be a hidden gem

im sure its diego cid - was in the chile squad or the youth teams of the national side, loboa im sure i found him at one of the columbian teams im away to play it in my room the now so ill post tomorrow where he plays etc.