Kenny Miller online poker player

soulboy

Celeb Poker is a continuously growing poker site which is part of the iPoker Network. It was established in 2004 and its aim is to give poker players of different nationalities to have the chance to compete against each other, even with somewhat famous celebrities. What makes Celeb Poker also popular is that it is a very good site for international players due to the fact that it offers US dollar, Euro, Pound, and other currency tables for playing. The overall gaming quality is good with high flop percentages and bigger pots.

Celeb Poker’s popularity has since increased yet again because you get the chance to play against many celebrities, whether you know them or not. Nevertheless, this is how Celeb Poker got its name.

Ok Soul boy, no advertising, eh?

ok since you're obviously incapable of getting my point on your own i'll spell it out to you. If I had anything to do with the site why would I be bad mouthing it ? is it reverse psychology I say it's crap so everyone thinks it's great and must sign up. Get real. You obviously think I've got some agenda so please enlighten me as to what it is as I need a good laugh.

You are obviously incapable of using the correct words to 'bad mouth' something as opposed to making it sound if you are advertising it with your opening paragraph and a half.

You are also incapable of constructing a proper sentence.

I read minds, but I don't read down-syndrome infested minds, therefore, I do not know your agenda. :wink:

Celeb Poker is a continuously growing poker site which is part of the iPoker Network. It was established in 2004 and its aim is to give poker players of different nationalities to have the chance to compete against each other, even with somewhat famous celebrities. What makes Celeb Poker also popular is that it is a very good site for international players due to the fact that it offers US dollar, Euro, Pound, and other currency tables for playing. The overall gaming quality is good with high flop percentages and bigger pots.

Celeb Pokers popularity has since increased yet again because you get the chance to play against many celebrities, whether you know them or not. Nevertheless, this is how Celeb Poker got its name.

Ok Soul boy, no advertising, eh?

ok since you're obviously incapable of getting my point on your own i'll spell it out to you. If I had anything to do with the site why would I be bad mouthing it ? is it reverse psychology I say it's crap so everyone thinks it's great and must sign up. Get real. You obviously think I've got some agenda so please enlighten me as to what it is as I need a good laugh.

You are obviously incapable of using the correct words to 'bad mouth' something as opposed to making it sound if you are advertising it with your opening paragraph and a half.

You are also incapable of constructing a proper sentence.

I read minds, but I don't read down-syndrome infested minds, therefore, I do not know your agenda. :wink:

OMG you obviously think I wrote that first paragraph lol. It was lifted from the site it was not me that wrote it. Downs syndrome infested mind what in the name are you talking about, those 4 words don't even go together let alone make up part of a sentence .