Kenny Miller online poker player

soulboy

Celeb Poker is a continuously growing poker site which is part of the iPoker Network. It was established in 2004 and its aim is to give poker players of different nationalities to have the chance to compete against each other, even with somewhat famous celebrities. What makes Celeb Poker also popular is that it is a very good site for international players due to the fact that it offers US dollar, Euro, Pound, and other currency tables for playing. The overall gaming quality is good with high flop percentages and bigger pots.

Celeb Poker’s popularity has since increased yet again because you get the chance to play against many celebrities, whether you know them or not. Nevertheless, this is how Celeb Poker got its name. US celebrities who play in Celeb Poker are movie stars Joaquim Denies Almedia and Lou Diamond Phillips. An Asian celebrity who plays Celeb Poker is Marco Fu, a snooker player. Mostly, the celebrities playing here are of European descent which attracts more European players each day to this site. European celebrities who play here are Mark Williams, Jimmy White and Ken Doherty (snooker players); Alan Brazil and Chris Brooks (radio presenters); Gareth Hunt (actor); Harry Redknapp (football manager); KENNY MILLER, Matthew Etherington, Paul Ince and Simon Davies (football players); Lawrence Dallaglio (rugby player); Scott Robinson (former 5ive member); Nick Leeson (rogue trader); and Normal Pace (a comedian). You will see a comprehensive biography of all these celebrity poker players on the Celeb Poker websit

Take it you speak for everyone on here since you used "we" won't be visiting site

Posted some 23 minutes ago, I don't see the comments flowing in, do you? :sherlock:

Discussions take what seem like 1 week approximately on threads in the bears den.

Not exactly 'active' on here.

heard from an ex work mate that kyle lafferty sits on online poker all night when the team are sharing a hotel.

As does Kenny Miller, at meal times in the hotel he's in n out ASAP then right back up to his room and onto the poker.

PS, if you don't have an account with celeb poker don't bother signing up for one it's part of the i poker network and it's software is truely awful for bad beats

facepalm

it wont be any worse than any other poker site out there.

PS, if you don't have an account with celeb poker don't bother signing up for one it's part of the i poker network and it's software is truely awful for bad beats

facepalm

Trust me it's by far the worst that I've played on and that's quite a few

i take it you are advertising this shit then or somehow involved, i dont give a hootsananie about this pish, for that reason im out.

ps, wasnt this meant to be about miller, think its an off-topic post to be frank, no not frank bruno the celeb, just frank

i take it you are advertising this shit then or somehow involved, i dont give a hootsananie about this pish, for that reason im out.

ps, wasnt this meant to be about miller, think its an off-topic post to be frank, no not frank bruno the celeb, just frank

If i was advertising it i wouldn't be telling people not to join i poker coz it's crap i would be telling people its great

Celeb Poker is a continuously growing poker site which is part of the iPoker Network. It was established in 2004 and its aim is to give poker players of different nationalities to have the chance to compete against each other, even with somewhat famous celebrities. What makes Celeb Poker also popular is that it is a very good site for international players due to the fact that it offers US dollar, Euro, Pound, and other currency tables for playing. The overall gaming quality is good with high flop percentages and bigger pots.

Celeb Poker’s popularity has since increased yet again because you get the chance to play against many celebrities, whether you know them or not. Nevertheless, this is how Celeb Poker got its name.

Ok Soul boy, no advertising, eh?

facepalm

Trust me it's by far the worst that I've played on and that's quite a few

i have also played a ton of poker on a lot of different sites, none of them seem any better or worse that the others when it comes to bad beats.

variance sucks but it is there on every site.

Celeb Poker’s popularity has since increased yet again because you get the chance to play against many celebrities, whether you know them or not. Nevertheless, this is how Celeb Poker got its name.

Ok Soul boy, no advertising, eh?

ok since you're obviously incapable of getting my point on your own i'll spell it out to you. If I had anything to do with the site why would I be bad mouthing it ? is it reverse psychology I say it's crap so everyone thinks it's great and must sign up. Get real. You obviously think I've got some agenda so please enlighten me as to what it is as I need a good laugh.

If i was advertising it i wouldn't be telling people not to join i poker coz it's crap i would be telling people its great

nae bother superman, how no just say its pish, instead of telling everything about it, infact what else dont you like, you should get a few threads going with this

nae bother superman, how no just say its pish, instead of telling everything about it, infact what else dont you like, you should get a few threads going with this

I did say in my 2nd post it's truely awful for bad beats is that not the same as saying it's pish

I did say in my 2nd post it's truely awful for bad beats is that not the same as saying it's pish

your second post, oh right, im sure if i was starting a post to tell folks about summit not to go on i wouldnt bother mentioning it, plus ma man, if your reason was to warn folks why wait till yer second post, im on to you soljaboy

your second post, oh right, im sure if i was starting a post to tell folks about summit not to go on i wouldnt bother mentioning it, plus ma man, if your reason was to warn folks why wait till yer second post, im on to you soljaboy

First post was the direct quote from the site and for someone who doesn't give a flying bout this topic you have an awful lot to say on it why bother wasting all this time of your life on something you dont give a toss about. Do you read every topic on here and if it doesn't interest you do you then post to say so ? Why not stop reading posts that don't interest you and go do something useful instead. Look forward to reading your posts on what other threads you don't like.

First post was the direct quote from the site and for someone who doesn't give a flying bout this topic you have an awful lot to say on it why bother wasting all this time of your life on something you dont give a toss about. Do you read every topic on here and if it doesn't interest you do you then post to say so ? Why not stop reading posts that don't interest you and go do something useful instead. Look forward to reading your posts on what other threads you don't like.

maybe it you thats the attraction, not the poker, ok sweetcheeks...

and listen to yer own advice, if ya hated the site why start a thread on it, oh aye to warn others my bad