Neil Lennon

Stuart_RFC

Can someone explain to me how he is the captain ..CAPTAIN of Celtic football club?

In years gone by, Celtic have had some great captains that have shown dignity, respect and have been role models for younger tics to look up to. We may not have liked them, but we respected them all the same.

Nowadays you have Lennon as captain...

This man has shown time and time again he lacks the true dignity and respect that it should take to become the captain of such a club, his antics are quite frankly embarassing at times ..he is a loose cannon, and no way should young players be looking up to this man and worshipping him.

This latest incident at Falkirk is merely another sentance in his long book of stupidity. What goes on inside this mans head? The sad excuse of him being hated by everyone has worn thin, he has brought all this on himself with his pointless bouts of insanity that make even his own fans cringe at times.

He is an experienced player..yet has the mind of a 15 year old. Childish and immature doesnt begin to describe what he has become. Yet he strolls around with the captains armband on,getting away with murder time and time again.

If he is what Celtic represent nowadays..then its a sad sad day for them..

embarassment to celtic

embarassment to scottish football

embarassment to himself

embarassment to males(treatment of that girl who had his kid hardly giving any money when he earns about 20,000 a week)

all round embarassment

oh wait he is depressed isn't he

good a wish a was on about 20,000 and would be so depressed

Ehhhhh!

Excuse me Lemmon is not a bigot he is just very passionate and wants to win and have you forgotten already we were told by people who know him personally he is a nice guy in person its us who are the bigots and if he goes astray a wee bit, its that depression/stress problem he has rearing its ugly head...the poor soul so he is !!

Aye that wil be feckin right...Lemmon should be hung by the scrotum and have needles stuck up his jap eye the little barsteward (beer)

I see that the SFA are again ignoring his actions. That's two defeats and two temper tantrums.

The guy is a clown and I hope he is given another deal!

I see that the SFA are again ignoring his actions. That's two defeats and two temper tantrums.

The guy is a clown and I hope he is given another deal!

I've seen reports that he will face Trial by TV for the incident against Falkirk. Although this could be wrong