Don't like this quote from KT

cooper1989

Perhaps Goat. I get that. All I'll say is that no mention of a 'thank you' to Walter? Equals no class imho.

How many times did we see Steve D. out on the wing to 'accommodate' KT? Gone off him now...

I will say this... In a sense.. M'Boro are a reflection on how well the OF would do down south? They better get promoted and Boyd better score 30 goals.

Otherwise... the OF 'proper' will be looked upon as pure and utter shite.

If Walter Smith wanted to keep him. He could have, me thinks Thomsonon wanted to stay. Hence the chip on his shoulder.

Kevin Thomson's Rangers career! a goal against Celtic and two tackels on Robbie Keane. Wont be missed if we sign a better than average mid player!

Amazing how bitter some people are because Thomson left. Fuck me.

Aye, but the chances of us signing a player of any note are slim.

What because one players wage demands were a bit high means were not signing anyone now?

There may be 1 or 2, but I wouldn't think any of them will be inspiring.

Kevin Thomson's Rangers career! a goal against Celtic and two tackels on Robbie Keane. Wont be missed if we sign a better than average mid player!

Trust me m8. Im not bitter! Thomson was just a ok player. Reason he played for Rangers is because they cant afford good players now.

Trust me m8. Im not bitter! Thomson was just a ok player. Reason he played for Rangers is because they cant afford good players now.

Thomson was a good player who had bad injury problems.

Reason he played for us is because he was a good player at Hibs and obviously interested us. Not because we're skint.

Perhaps Goat. I get that. All I'll say is that no mention of a 'thank you' to Walter? Equals no class imho.

How many times did we see Steve D. out on the wing to 'accommodate' KT? Gone off him now...

I will say this... In a sense.. M'Boro are a reflection on how well the OF would do down south? They better get promoted and Boyd better score 30 goals.

Otherwise... the OF 'proper' will be looked upon as pure and utter shite.

never, when thomson was injured or suspended we played davis on the wing with lee and mo in the centre, that's just what works with the players strengths that we have. :rolleyes:

it's a cliche comment but thomson feels like he's been forced out of the club by walter, it was walter, who, before kevin went into real talks with boro, had already said he wanted him to go there. your version would've been better but you can see thommo's point, if he's trying to make one at all