Krisztian Nemeth

trueblueal

The type of up and coming player we should be looking at for his present ability, potential improvement and future resale. We should forget the likes of Harewood who would be money down the drain at 31 on premiership wages. Nemeth is apparently available for around £1million and we could afford his wages as he's a reserve/youth team player at Liverpool. Always looked like one for the future to me.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11881_6261276,00.html

So instead of getting in a striker who would do well up here, spend what little money we have on a player who might become good?

Harewood is not out of contract through choice. He has done little for the past three years, so nothing is guaranteed. Added to this he has no resale value for the club to recoup any of their outlay.

Rather have ryan babel

And i'd rather have Torres but it isn't going to happen. My point on Nemeth is really that she sould be looking to the future, sign guys at 26 and under and move them on for profit if possible, Nemeth was just a suggestion but thats the route i'd go down. I wouldn't take on Harewood, Gattuso, Bullard etc for this reason. We are skint and need to be a bit more enterprising in our signings.

The type of up and coming player we should be looking at for his present ability, potential improvement and future resale. We should forget the likes of Harewood who would be money down the drain at 31 on premiership wages. Nemeth is apparently available for around £1million and we could afford his wages as he's a reserve/youth team player at Liverpool. Always looked like one for the future to me.

Why not put your faith in our youngsters like wylde and this year could be the year fleck comes good

I wish people would stop posting who they think " could do a job "

just fucking post real stories ffs

Top shout. So many stupid stories going around on here.

Fair enough but the thread is sub-headed 'suggestion' so that those who dont wanna enter these type of threads dont waste their time. Bring back the old transfer window thread!

Why not put your faith in our youngsters like wylde and this year could be the year fleck comes good

Agreed but thats not to say we shouldnt also buy younger players whether thats Nemeth or someone else. We're losing a good few players and my objection is to loan signings and signing old players because in a season or two we just find ourselves back in the same situation of having to replace them with no money.

You haven't seen how many players we have, we've lost 5 players brought none in.

Nemeth would be a sound investment, and a sure profit-maker.

Agreed but thats not to say we shouldnt also buy younger players whether thats Nemeth or someone else. We're losing a good few players and my objection is to loan signings and signing old players because in a season or two we just find ourselves back in the same situation of having to replace them with no money.

Is he good enough tae walk in tae our team or would he be a bit part player

Is he good enough tae walk in tae our team or would he be a bit part player

Matter of opinion obviously but i'd say he has better touch and technique than the forwards at the club. His goalscoring for liverpools reserve team was excellent so its a gamble on whether he can make a transition to SPL football.