Time of Sundays game confusion

The way I can work it out,you guy's will be able to watch/listen to the Blackburn game at 6am.sunday morning,if this is right

I should be able to watch/listen to it tonight(Saturday) at 11 pm Edmonton time.Am I right? :unsure:

The way I can work it out,you guy's will be able to watch/listen to the Blackburn game at 6am.sunday morning,if this is right

I should be able to watch/listen to it tonight(Saturday) at 11 pm Edmonton time.Am I right? unsure.gif

I am on the east coast of the States so it's 1 am for me, if you are two hours being the east coast 11 pm would be correct.

I should be able to watch/listen to it tonight(Saturday) at 11 pm Edmonton time.Am I right? unsure.gif

I am on the east coast of the States so it's 1 am for me, if you are two hours being the east coast 11 pm would be correct.

How will you be watching it? Have you found a decent site?

6am here in the UK (tu)

Cheers Kev,Nothing on Rangers TV about showing the game live,"Yet" But I do see Iraq Goals have it scheduled for 7 CET(what ever

time that is) <cr>

7am CET is central eastern time :) 1 hour ahead of uk

6am here in the UK (tu)

Cheers Kev,Nothing on Rangers TV about showing the game live,"Yet" But I do see Iraq Goals have it scheduled for 7 CET(what ever

time that is) <cr>

7am CET is central eastern time :) 1 hour ahead of uk

Cheers Andy (tu)

How will you be watching it? Have you found a decent site?

I will watch on a link.

http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=∂=sports&discipline=football&allowedDays=7&p=2

or http://www.firstrow.net/ (not showing one yet but may appear nearer game time).