Crime of the century ?

D'Artagnan

Has that EdinBearHole not been banned for calling my religion SHITE

Now if thats not being rascist what is?

A bloody disgrace if admin lets this go.

As for Travelingdick you have no clue about our club either i wonder about this site and the way its coming down to the standards of ££ letting any tom dick or harry into it.

Yes he's gone.

Well, then I'm definitely not posting on this thread again.

Why are feared of being caught out like your friend?

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for Travelingdick you have no clue about our club either i wonder about this site and the way its coming down to the standards of ££ letting any tom dick or harry into it.

Yes he's gone.

No, and he's not my friend.

Regardless of personal views on what should or shouldn't be associated with the football club, I don't see how any Rangers fan can disagree with the point of the original post. It is the responsibility of the club's owners and administrators to defend its supporters where factually inaccurate statements are printed on them. The rest is irrelevant.

D'Artagnan - Your original post is a fine article indeed. Bravo, sir.

On the matter of how this tread has gone. I'm rarely on here, however I'm sure the majority of brethren are what some people are describing as traditionalists. In my eyes, a traditionalist is what makes you a Ranger, a Bear, and which first made you fall in the love with the club we've all grew up to adore so much.

What I can't get my head round, are people only looking to talk about football and have no interest in our culture, heritage, and traditions while spending most of there time on threads arguing the fact they don't want to talk about our glorious past, and the traditions held by many <cr> or worst of all - leaving offensive statements/questions...

We all know - Rangers Football Club was formed by '4 Boys and a Baw', as a football club and for sporting reasons, however quickly developed into an Institution. An Institution which has become world famous, and known throughout the globe. An Institution that has a proud heritage, many cultures, and traditions which the fans right the way through to most of the management hold dearly.

Bill Struth;

To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him.

In summary if people just want to talk about football, why don't they just fcuk off to pie n bovril and talk about fitba or stay out of the threads, that are about the very topic they don't want to discuss.

NO SURRENDER!

Strange that :pipe:

You've taken it out of context - why are you even in this thread ?

Someone's taking it a bit too seriously...

You've just took it out of context also :rolleyes:

Why are you in this thread ?

Despite the differences between us which have surfaced on this thread TWB - there is a world of difference between what he did and they way you have conducted yourself.

Whilst you may not be the most popular person here and elsewhere...... I dont think you were or are in danger of being banned.

Its really nice to see some guys on here supporting the traditional values of RFC and the supporters. I've 100 years of RFC in my family bloodline and could not imagine or even entertain my two boys not having RFC and all her traditions in their genetic and mental make up. I've had many arguments on here with supposed 'fans' of our club who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire wearing a Rangers top.

I would hope that the internet allows people to hide or bullshit their way through things because if what is suggested on here is the true supporters of RFC we are not only in a worrying position financially but we are losing our own history and beliefs to suit the needs of the hand-wringers. Not only the hand-wringers from within our club but the hand-wringers of the tims, the press and the lefty labour do-gooders.

It's not up for discussion, if you wear the colours you take the 100+ years of what it stands for or go and fucking support someone else.

Great post SM and that last line is just brillaint.

Yes he's gone.

Yous seem to have same attitude ?

Do you want to be labeled an impostor with the same opinions, racist and bigot attitude towards our faith and traditions ?

Yes he's gone.

Do you want to be labeled an impostor with the same opinions, racist and bigot attitude towards our faith and traditions ?

I am a Protestant Rangers fan and have consistently said I am proud of our traditions - If that's not good enough for you then we should just leave it there.

Despite the differences between us which have surfaced on this thread TWB - there is a world of difference between what he did and they way you have conducted yourself.

Whilst you may not be the most popular person here and elsewhere...... I dont think you were or are in danger of being banned.

this is true

whilst i think TWB talks pish he has no chance of being banned unless i have a stinking hangover tmro :D

Indeed, but it's clear we are never going to agree so I am going to leave it here. Elsewhere? I wonder what that is in reference to :lol:

Anyway, with our performance this morning, pre-season friendly or not, I feel there are far more pressing matters to be worried about. (tu)

this is true

whilst i think TWB talks pish he has no chance of being banned unless i have a stinking hangover tmro :D

Everyone buy KPL a pint ! :lol:

this is true

No-one give this man any drink.

I am a Protestant Rangers fan and have consistently said I am proud of our traditions - If that's not good enough for you then we should just leave it there.

TWB, for what its worth I am in no doubt that you are a Rangers man and are respectful of the traditions etc, I may not always agree with you but you are no imposter. You may not fit some peoples 'ideal model' of what a Rangers fan should be like and neither do I to some extent, but I dont doubt your loyalities to Rangers.

this is true

Ill get him on the whiskeys :beer1::wink:

this is true

Thats all your christmases and birthdays come at once D!

You're your own man?

I would like to think so :rolleyes:

Thats right i forgot you're a bhoy.

Is this sonOwilliam?

It is.

It actually makes sense when you think about it, just look at his comment here for instance.

Strange that :pipe:

You've taken it out of context - why are you even in this thread ?

That boy always done the same lad

Hes shit stiring twat just like the Handwringers.

How would he have known that having only joined yesterday.

I'm some detective, get me a medal or something. :pipe:

In all honesty, i didnt even know there was clowns to that extent amongst the rangers support. It makes you wonder if theyve ever sung the sash in a pub even or attended any orange walks

What wrong with not singing the sash and not attending or orange walks ?.

You have a strange way in showing it. :rolleyes:

Right hiv yees squared it up noo ? Yes ? Well lets have a sing song then I'll start it oaf :

Oh give me a home,

Where there's no Pope of Rome

Where there's nothing but Protestants stay.

Where seldom is heard a discouraging word

And flute bands play The Sash every day.

No, no Pope of Rome

No chapels to sadden my eyes

No nuns and no priests and no Rosary beads

Every day is the 12th of July.

Up a wee narrow close

Just by Brigton Cross

Aye it's there the place we call home

On the twelth there we join

To remember The Boyne

And to pray let's have no Pope of Rome.

No, no Pope of Rome

:sherlock:

Right hiv yees squared it up noo ? Yes ? Well lets have a sing song then I'll start it oaf :

Oh give me a home,

Where there's no Pope of Rome

Where there's nothing but Protestants stay.

Where seldom is heard a discouraging word

And flute bands play The Sash every day.

No, no Pope of Rome

Up a wee narrow close

Just by Brigton Cross

Aye it's there the place we call home

On the twelth there we join

To remember The Boyne

And to pray let's have no Pope of Rome.

No, no Pope of Rome